3. Jealous

It was a Friday night. My favorite night of the week because the whole group gets together and we have a pizza night. Tonight we are at Sam's. Colby and I were sitting on the couch currently talking about how his last trip went for the TFIL channel. Then he went with sam to go get the pizzas downstairs.

I sat on the couch alone until Mike, Aryia, and Kevin walked over and sat down. They were my best friends in the group. Mike and Kevin were arguing about something as always, which caused Aryia and I to burst out laughing. "Y/N, who do you think would win against each other in a wrestling match?"  His face was serious, but I was too busy laughing uncontrollably because of the way they were describing it. "I honestly don't know, but you guys are hilarious." That's when Sam and Colby came back in with the pizzas but I was too busy laughing and talking to the boys I didn't even realize colby was upset. I got up and walked over to him to see if he needed any help. "No, I got it." His tone was weird as if he was annoyed. "Are you okay?" I asked, I even tried to reach out to him but he backed away. "I'm fine. Go have fun." He walked away.

When the night wrapped up, I waited for Colby to say he was ready. He didn't. In fact, he walked out the door without even saying anything to me, so I followed him. "Ohhh, I see what's going on here. Mr. Colby Brock here is jealous." I stood there with my arms crossed and the biggest smirk on my face causing him to turn around at my comment. "I am not." He said, with his serious voice. "Mhm, you saw me hanging out with the boys then all of a sudden you're mad now. You were fine before you left to get the pizzas but now you're not? You're jealous." I said, I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I only want you. They're just my best friends that's it and plus, they were talking about some wrestling match. It had nothing to do with me. It was just funny." I told him, and he kissed me again. "Okay, okay sorry."

We made our way to his car and drove to his apartment. Before going home, we decided to stop for some ice cream because colby wanted to make it up to me. I told him we didn't have to stop, but he insisted. When we arrived at his apartment, we cuddled on the couch and watched movies. I truly did not want anybody else. Colby was all I needed.