2. Nights Like These

Today, Colby and I were hanging out in his apartment. It was a routine we always did. Saturday nights, we would chill inside and watch movies/eat snacks. We were currently watching (your favorite movie) and eating popcorn. Colbys head was laying on your lap and he was holding the bowl of popcorn. You played with his hair and watched the movie at the same time. "Babe, if you keep doing that I won't be able to finish the movie because I'll be asleep" he chuckled, and you laughed. You stopped playing with his hair and finished the movie. Colby sat up and sat the popcorn bowl on the coffee table. "You wanna order food? I'm hungry" He asks, grabbing his phone. You nod since you were kinda hungry as well. "What do you feel like?" He was scrolling through his app, "Chinese food?" He nodded and ordered it. Within 15 minutes it arrived. Colby went and got the food while I put on another movie. This time we watched something he liked. It was nights like these that I always loved. He and I would just chill in his apartment, talk about random things, watch movies, film youtube videos and eat. I wouldn't trade him for anything in this world. This over partying any day.

This one is short I know, but I'm working on a better one that will be posted soon. It's late and I'm really tired! Xoxo. ♡