11. Us Against The World

-

-

"Babe, are you sure you want to do this?  You really don't have to." I asked colby as he sat down in front of his camera. "Yes, I need to. They have no right to hate on you, Y/N. You make me happy. They don't know you like I know you." He said, and pressed record. "Hey what's up you guys? Todays video is not like the others. I'm just posting this video to let you know that yes i do have a girlfriend. She makes me the happiest person alive. The fact that you guys are sending her hate before you even knew what she was to me, hurts. I never confirmed it until now and you guys were bashing her." He was really upset, more upset than you were to be honest. He read off some comments and tweets that people have wrote about you, it broke your heart and made you tear up so you went and sat in Colbys room while he filmed.

When Colby finished filming, he went in the room and sat next to you. "What if that makes them hate me more?" I asked, and a tear rolled down my face. He held me in his arms and kissed my temple. "Then they aren't real fans. You make me really happy, y/n. That's not going to change. Maybe if they see us together more, they'll realize that." He said and wiped my tears away. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. He was the best thing to ever happen to me, I just wish they could see that.

-

A few days after Colby posted his video, I noticed that a lot of fanpages were being made for me & even the both of us. I never expected that. I don't even have any of my social media "out there" but I seen them and saw how sweet they were being. I even noticed how people were sticking up for me too. I decided that I was going to show love back to them and I liked/followed some of them.

At the end of the day, Colby and I are super happy. I used to be a fangirl at one point, so I could kinda see where they're coming from. Right now, it's us against the world and we got this.