4. Lonely Nights

It has been a few days since Colby left for the TFIL trip and he wouldn't be back for a few weeks

It has been a few days since Colby left for the TFIL trip and he wouldn't be back for a few weeks. You stayed in his apartment for the time he was gone and became extremely bored. Being together for about 8 months, and always being by each others side, it's boring and lonely to be left. You took a shower - throwing on one of his hoodies, cleaned, ordered food and watched some Netflix.

It had been a few hours of sitting there when your phone rang, it was colby facetiming you. When you answered it was dark, "Hey baby" Colby said, you could tell he was kind of sleepy. "Hey, love why is it dark?" You asked, smiling. "We are in the hotel room, let me turn on a light." He got up and walked over to the lamp. In the background you could see Elton, Corey, Sam and Andrea. "Hey, guys!" You shouted through the phone. They all said hey back and continued whatever they were doing. "How's the trip going so far?" He looked at you and chuckled. "It's scary. I've rode so many huge rides and I didn't even think I would follow through with it." He said, it caused you to laugh. "It sounds like you're having fun. It's lonely and boring over here." You frowned into the camera. "I know, baby. Just a couple more weeks." He blew a kiss towards you and you smiled. You guys talked for a little longer until you both became sleepy. "I love you" You said with a yawn. "I love you too, princess." He said and you both said goodbye.

Lonely nights like these were the worse, but you obviously knew it wasn't permanent so you thought of some things to do to fill the time. Even went and hung out with Kat, Devyn, Cassie, and Xepher. They sure did know how to cheer you up and have an amazing time. Colby would be home in no time.