[14] Strange behaviours

everyone shut up and look at them saiyama <3<3<3<333

"Alright, looks like everyone's here." Kaito punched his fists together. "Let's get started."

"Oh, what about Ouma-kun?" Gonta asked. "Aki-san, did you end up catching Ouma-kun?"

Ichika laughed nervously. "Um... no, I-"

"What!? You weren't able too!?" Tsumugi exclaimed. "But... you're so fast, I was sure-"

"Hey! I nearly caught him, I was super, duper, zuper close but..." Ichika sighed.

"But what?"

"Wwwweeeeeeell..."

"Spit it out already, Kaeru!" Miu barked.

"I was running and got careless, and he slammed a door in my face. Then I lost him." Ichika shrugged with a tired smile. "Kinda hurt not gonna lie."

"Wh-What!? Are you okay?" Kiibo asked.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I've been through worse." Ichika grinned and winked. "Ultimate Parkour queen here, I've had chunks of flesh ripped from me!"

"That's not something to be proud of!" Kiibo cried out.

Miu clicked her tongue. "Tch. That lying little abortion, of course he fuckin' do that.

Kaito punched his fists together. "Forget about him! It's his fault for messing around like that!"

"I guess... he must be a real pro at hide-and-seek." Himiko mumbled. "I magically looked all over school with Ichika, but he was nowhere to be found."

Shuichi sighed. "No one can find him, huh?"

Maki bit her thumb. "He might've used the motive's card key to enter a place we're unaware of."

"Do you think that's where the real motive is being kept? Either way, it's worrisome." Kiibo said.

Kaito grinned. "Heh, next time I see him, I just catch him and ask."

"Unlikely. When we were running after him, I heard you trip on the stairs because you were running up them too fast." Ichika smirked.

"H-Hey! I did not! You weren't there so you can't say I fell!"

"But I heard it."

"How could you hear me fall on the stairs when you were so far ahead of me?"

Ichika snickered. "So you did fall, huh?"

"Wh-!? N-No I didn't!"

"But you just said you did!" Ichika pouted.

"Cut it out you two. Let's hurry up and use the flashlight." Maki snapped.

"But... I'm still uneasy about these flashback lights.. are they really okay to use?" Tsumugi asked.

"Well, if we don't use them, our memories will never come back, y'know? So we've got no choice but to use it! The memory we'll get from this is our only clue!" Himiko exclaimed.

"I agree with fish dicks over here!" Miu chirped.

Himiko glared at Miu. "Who are you calling a chunk of breaded fish!?"

"Ah-haha, for someone who looks like canned tuna, you make some pretty good comebacks!" A familiar voice rang throughout the dining hall. The students all spun on their heels to be met with Kokichi, skipping into the hall.

"Who are you calling a wad of shredded fish!?" Himiko barked. She froze for a moment as realization dawned on her. "Wait... Ouma!?"

"I knew you'd find us here... but only because it's you." Maki sighed.