Ultimate Talent Development Plan

(I'm going to try and copy the format of the development plan as best I can, so forgive me if it seems a bit iffy :"D )

A girl with long brown hair and a pink and white jumper looked up at the massive brick building in front of her.

"Hope's Peak Academy, a school for Ultimates... I wonder what kind of people I'll meet. I hope they'll be fun!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Event 1 - Outside of school:

"Hey, ya little squirt!" Akane yelled out loudly.

Ichika puffed her cheeks out. "Little squirt? Don't call me that, you chicken nugget!"

Akane ignored her. "Is it true that you're the Ultimate Parkourist? That means you can climb up walls and buildings, and do stunts, right?"

Ichika blinked. "Huh? Well, yeah, I mean. That *is* what a parkourist does." She giggled. "What of it?"

Akane grinned. "Alright! I've been looking for a new opponent! Fight me! Right here, right now!"

Ichika smiled. "Yeah no. I'm a parkourist, not a fighter."

"Eh? But my gut's tellin' me that you're much stronger than you look, and I'll have fun fighting you!"

Ichika raised an eyebrow. "Your... gut...? Do you always follow your gut?"

"Well duh. My gut's never wrong."

Ichika raised an eyebrow. "Do you ever think before you act?"

"Think...? Why would I need to think while fighting? All you gotta do is get a few good hits on your opponent!"

"Ooooh, so you're strong, but not smart." Ichika smiled innocently. "You are aware that there is a whole lot more to fighting than just raw strength, right?"

Akane punched her fists together. "Who cares about that? Now c'mon and fight me!"

Ichika chuckled lightly. "You seem to be nothing but brawl." She beamed. "My answer is still no! Maybe you should go and fight someone else... like Pekoyama-san or Harukawa-san!"

"But I did ask them and they both said no!" Akane whined. "C'mon! It'll be fun."

"Haha! No!"

You ended up having to run away from Akane, who never gave up on asking for a fight.

---------------------------------------------------------

Event 2 - Sports Festival:

Today is the summer sports festival and you're going to play soccer! Which position will you play?

> Let's try the forward position. ✔️

> Let's try the defence position.

> I'll attempt being a goalie.

"Hey, let's have a good match, huh?"

Aoi nodded. "Of course! But... I do wish we were swimming instead..."

Ichika blinked. "Uh... Swimming?"

"Yeah! Swimming is great! Do you do any swimming?"

"The games about the start, I think we should focus on that right now." Ichika chuckled.

Aoi gasped. "Oh, right!"

You played a fun game of soccer!

***