Love Hotel Event

A/N: All of this is from Shuichi's POV 

"..."

"..."

Every time I come here, I play the role of their 'ideal'. Like some shared fantasy. Aki-san's fantasy... I wonder how this will go...

"Well well, look what the cat dragged in~" Ichika cooed as she suddenly took a step towards me. "What's my beloved Shuichi doing here? Shouldn't you be practising for our next showdown at the parkour tournament tomorrow?"

Ah, I see. So in her fantasy, I'm a rival parkourist...? Makes sense. "Well... I figured I should also be... getting some fresh air, y'know?" I rushed out quickly, bringing my hands up a bit.

"I was doing that first!" Ichika glared up at me and pouted. "Ugh, I SU-POSE I could let you off this time..."

"Let me off for what...? Relaxing?" I mumbled. Geez, this girl was as unreasonable as ever.

"Well... I want it to be a really good competition y'know. If we both pass this round then... that means we're going to be going against each other in the finals." Ichika explained, toying with the drawstring of her jumper.

"Do you... Not want me to pass?" I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head slightly.

"You're quite stupid huh?" Ichika stated bluntly out of nowhere. I gawked at her.

"W-What?!"

"I WANT you to be the one in the finals with me!!" Ichika pouted and stomped her foot like a childish brat. "You HAVE to be the one to pass with me!!"

"Ah... are you that positive you'll pass?"

"Uh, duh?" Ichika shook her head slightly and gave me a look. "He-llo, I'm Akiyama Ichika. Ain't no one beating me~"

"...Cocky as ever I see." I chuckled lightly

"..." Ichika fell silent and stared at me for a second. "But... That's why I need you to pass. I don't to fight against anyone else... You're special. You're... the only one I'd want to lose to."

"Oh...?"

Ichika suddenly took a step forward, catching me off guard. "Promise me. Promise me you'll win with me." Her tone... it sounded more like a demand than a request. I took a step back and she just took another step forward.

"H-Hey... Okay okay, I-I'll do my best to try and pass I-"

"No! You have to pass!" Ichika almost yelled as she glared at me, the back of my legs hitting the bed frame suddenly. But that didn't stop Ichika. She kept moving forward and I landed on the bed, now sitting on the edge, looking up at Ichika this time. Kinda weird to be looking up at her but... She looked down at me and crossed her arms.

"A-Aki-san!" I stuttered out while she remained completely unaffected by our proximity.

"Say it."

"Huh!?"

"Say you'll win!"

"...I-I'll... I-I'll win I-"

"Louder!"

"I-I'll win-!"

"More confidently!"

"I will win!!" I practically yelled at the top of my lungs, clenching my eyes shut and fists squeezing the fabric of the bed. When I opened my eyes...

"Pinky promise." Ichika was holding out her pinky to me, looking surprisingly serious. It was an odd look on the normally carefree girl. "Okay? I don't want anyone else... I only want you."

"E-Eh?"

Ichika rolled her eyes with a smirk. "To fight against in the finals~ Whaaat, were you thinking of... something else...?" Her voice suddenly went low and sultry and a shiver ran up my spine. "How naughty~"

"N-No! Stop it! Yes yes okay..." I took her pinky and locked it with mine. "I promise."

"...You better keep it okay?" Ichika pouted at me. "I'm serious when I said... I wouldn't mind losing to you. It would be my first-ever loss but... I wouldn't mind it as long as it were you."

"Aki-san..." I don't know what came over me but I stood up from the bed and reached out to the smaller girl. I gently pat her on the head with a small smile. Ichika seemed startled at the action but quickly melted into it, a small chuckle escaping her lips.

"If anyone else were doing this, I'd kick their shins."

"I'm that special huh?" I laughed lightly.

To my surprise, Ichika nodded. "...Yeah. I wouldn't mind... You doing whatever you want to me honestly."

I froze at her words. "...H-Huh?" W-What did she just say!?

Ichika then grabbed my wrist and pushed it away from her head and looked up at me, revealing the sneaky and smug grin on her face. "Hehe, surprised? Well I mean it~ But heyyy look at the time, I need to get going now. Can't be slacking off when the tournament is tomorrow~" Ichika started to walk off towards the exit. "Unless you wanna train with me?"

Ichika's smile softened as she held out her hand expectantly and well... "Of course. Who am I to refuse you." I said as I smiled softly.

Ichika giggled as our hands interlocked. "Of course you can't say no to me! Look at me, I'm adorable! Now let's go my darling Shuichi~"

And so, I let Ichika drag me out of the room, two rivals in parkour, simply enjoying the competition and each other's company...

...

...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 911