Part (1)

(Jungkooks POV)

Finally...my 18 birthday is here. Now I can finally get away from my so called pack.

Normally people would care more about finding their mate rather than getting away from their pack.

But for me it's different...I was born different so I was treated differently.

Just because I was a white wolf and my wolf eyes were blue I wasn't accepted.

Not by my father nor by my pack. They all hated me for being different. The ones who accepted me weren't many.

Jimin, Jin and yoongi are the only ones who don't treat me differently. My mother didn't treat me differently either.

She loved me...even though I was the reason for her death....she still loved me.

And me being gay didn't really help at all...it's not like it was wrong to be gay in the pack. But not everyone accepts it.

One of them being my crush....Kim Taehyung.

He has made my life a living hell from the moment we met. I know I'm stupid for liking him.

But I just....I don't know why I like him to be honest.

He's a bastard, and a player...and did I mention that he's a bastard. But a hot, handsome bastard.

Which makes it a lot harder to hate him...or not like him or whatever.

(3rd POV)

"KOOK WAKE UPP ITS ALREADY 1 pm!" Jimin yelled from the living room.

Since Jungkooks father didn't exactly accept him...he kicked him out of the house.

So now jungkook is living with Jimin and Jin. Which by the way he couldn't ask for better roommates.

"JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU DONT WAKE UP RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO PULL YOU OUT OF THE BED BY YOUR TAIL".

"JEEZ I'm up, will you stop yelling". Jungkook groaned in frustration. He really wasn't a morning person.

"Then get your furry ass down here and help me out will you". Jimin demanded hanging the last piece of decoration.

"Fineee...." Jungkook groaned making his way to the living room seeing all the lights closed.

"Hyung why are all the lights closed". He asked waiting for a reply...but nothing.

"Hyung..." he called out again making his way to the light switch.

"SUPRISEEE". The others cheered as soon as jungkook turned on the lights.

"Happy birthday Kookie". Jin said making his way to jungkook hugging him.

"Thank you guys so much....you really didn't have to though". He said hugging Jimin and yoongi.

"Anything for our little Kookie". Jimin said ruffling the youngers hair.

Jungkook was really thankful for what his friends did for him. It showed him how much they cared.

Suddenly he felt tears running down his cheeks. He felt so lame for crying about a simple birthday party.

But that's the thing...it wasn't simple. For jungkook it was a moment he would never forget.

"Ohh Kookie don't cry...you're gonna make me cry with you". Jin said hugging the younger.

"I'm sorry....I'm just so happy". He said hugging the older back.

"Will you guys stop crying already". Jimin sobbed.

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion, yet you're all crying". Yoongi stated stuffing his mouth with cookies.

"Yoongi is right. Let's celebrate". Jimin said running towards the cake the others following him.

Jungkook was the happiest he could ever be. Nothing could ruin this moment for him.

Or so he thought....

(Time skip)

It was currently 11 pm and they were all exhausted to say the least.

But there was one thing they still haven't done. They were planning on shifting and running around as a small pack.

As a family.

And lucky for them today was the full moon. Which only means they would get to see Kookie do his thing.

"Come on Kookie it's okay...you can shift". Jin assured the younger patting his shoulder.

Jungkook took a deep breath and finally shifted. As soon as he shifted to his Snow White wolf...

He started glowing.

That always happens when he shifts on the full moon. And his friends will never get bored of it.

"I am never not gonna be amazed at this".Yoongi said, Jimin nodding in agreement.

"Will you guys just shift already". jungkook groaned through their mind link.

After they all shifted they started running around in the woods.

Jungkook liked it when he shifted and ran through the woods. It made him feel alive. But most importantly it reminded him of his mother.

(Jungkooks POV)

I was running with my friends when suddenly a strong scent hit my nose.

MATE

Uncontrollably I started running in the direction of the scent. I ran for 10 minutes until I finally stopped.

There was nothing here...did I come in the wrong direction. That's impossible I've never.....

Suddenly someone jumped on me and pinned me to the floor.

(3rd POV)

"Show yourself". Taehyung growled at the wolf he had pinned under him.

But jungkook wasn't paying attention to what he had just said. He was too shocked to process anything right now.

His mate...his mate was Taehyung. He didn't know what to feel about this. But he knew he wasn't ready to face him.

He tried to get out of Taehyungs grip but that only made the older growl at him.

Jungkook whimpered. The anger in Taes eyes was more than obvious. He was scared.

He was scared of rejection. Because he knew that if Tae rejected him he would die.

And even though he lived the most horrible life he still didn't want to die. He still had people who care about him.

"I SAID SHOW YOURSELF". Tae growled flashing his red eyes.

'Well I have nothing to lose anyways...not like I can run away from him'. Jungkook thought shifting back.

'Here goes nothing' he thought opening his eyes to be met with red eyes filled with anger.

"ITS YOU". Taehyung yelled in anger squeezing the youngers arms even harder.

That is surely leaving a bruise.

(To be continued)
_________________________