Part (7)

(3rd POV)

Taehyung sat there in shock....he was frozen in his place too shocked to do anything.

Suddenly jungkook realized what he had done and shot up from the couch covering his mouth.

He didn't realize what he had done until it was too late...how could he kiss Taehyung. It's not like he liked him.

Right?

Of course he didn't like him...in fact he would say he hated the older for what he had done. But staying with him for more than 3 weeks might have changed something.

Jungkook ran to the bathroom and locked the door on himself. He slid down the bathroom wall barring his face between his knees.

"What did I just do..." He muttered under his breath feeling his eyes well up in tears.

Why was he so hurt....why was he crying right now. He was exhausted both emotionally and mentally.

He didn't know why he kissed Taehyung. But he couldn't deny the fact that it felt so right. Their lips linked to each other.

(Jungkooks POV)

I brushed my fingers against my lips remembering the warmth of Taehyungs lips over them just a moment ago.

I can't believe I kissed him....and I liked it too! It just felt so right yet it was so wrong.

I shouldn't have done it and I definitely shouldn't have liked it.

I don't even remember why I did it....what was I thinking kissing him all of the sudden. I was going crazy.

I suddenly started crying in frustration...all the pain I had locked away in my heart just broke out.

I couldn't stop crying...it just hurt so much and I wanted it to stop....I just wanted it to fucking stop.

Suddenly I started having a panic attack...I couldn't breath...it hurt so much.

I started panting....I felt like I was drowning right now. The same feeling I used to have whenever I remembered my mother's death.

BANG BANG

Taehyung was banging on the bathroom door so hard I felt like it would break.

I wanted to open the door for him but I couldn't move...I was feeling light headed and breathing itself made my heart ache.

"JUNGKOOK THIS ISN'T FUNNY OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR". He was shouting and it really wasn't helping with my breakdown.

"Please....stop shouting". I managed to get out in between my hardly taken breath.

"It hurts....I can't...." I can't take it anymore....I can't it hurts to much. Will someone please make it stop.

"Jungkook....listen to me you need to open the door right now". Taehyung managed to say calming himself down.

"I....c..ant". I started screaming in pain...not only was breathing painful but now it felt like my body was on fire.

My screams only got louder and louder giving away all the pain I was feeling.

I started pulling on the strands of my hair clutching tightly in my fists. The pain was too much I couldn't deal with it anymore.

"BLACK". I suddenly heard myself shouting and on cue my wolf side came out.

I don't know why I shouted for my wolf...I guess it was on instinct since he's been here for me ever since I found out about him.

A loud growl erupted throw the house...what shocked me the most was that it was me growling.