Part (10)

(Taehyungs POV)

My fathers men were here...I had to get jungkook out of here as fast as possible.

I knew it's stupid for me to stay here and face them alone but I don't have a choice...I can't let him get hurt.

"JUNGKOOK WILL YOU JUST GO ALREADY". I yelled at him. He was being stubborn and refused to leave.

He didn't understand that if he didn't leave he will get killed. I wasn't strong enough to protect him. And if anything happens to him I will die.

(3rd POV)

Jungkook was being so stubborn right now and it was pissing Taehyung off.

Taehyung grabbed the youngers wrist and pulled him to the car. He was sensing the men getting closer.

"GET IN RIGHT NOW". Taehyung growled open ring the car door for the younger.

Jungkooks eyes shifted to his wolf eyes all of the sudden and he smirked.

"I'm not leaving without you". That Was the last thing Taehyung heard before jungkook knocked him out.

(TIME SKIP)

They finally arrived at the lake house after a 4 hour drive and the full moon was rising.

To say Taehyung was pissed would be an understatement. He couldn't believe what the younger did.

Taehyung was too worried about his fathers men following them and he forgot all about the full moon.

He remembered when it started effecting him....more specifically when it was almost too late.

Almost...

As soon as Taehyung felt the need to mark Jungkook he ran to the basement of the lake house.

"DONT YOU DARE FOLLOW ME". He yelled pointing at jungkook right before disappearing.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME". Jungkook exclaimed running after Taehyung but getting held back by his best friend Jimin.

"Just let him go". Jimin whispered to his friend letting go of him.

"Is the idea of us being linked to each other really that bad?". Jungkook whispered his eyes stinging.

Jungkook was sure he liked the older....he wanted to be linked to him and he knew he wouldn't regret it.

Yet he didn't know why the older kept saying that he would regret it. Jungkook knew it was just the olders way of saying he doesn't want it.

In the end he did reject jungkook when he first found out he was his mate.

Jungkook let his tears fall and his older friend hugged him tight brushing his long strands of hair.

"Don't be ridiculous jungkook...he has his reasons". Jin assured the younger wiping away his tears.

"Why doesn't he like me? What's wrong with me". He sobbed feeling his heart break at his own words.

What jungkook didn't know was that Taehyung was listening to every word the younger was saying.

He wanted to go hug the younger, wipe away his tears, kiss his soft pink lips, he was ready to tell him how much he loved him.

That he did what he did only to protect the younger. He already lost someone precious before and he couldn't handle losing someone else.

Taehyung was about to go into the basement when he heard a voice coming from the back door.

He shifted his eyes and walked carefully to the back room. He hid behind the door and peaked out the window.

They were here...his fathers men had successfully followed them to the lake house. But how?

It wasn't the time to think about stupid things. Taehyung knew he had to act fast because if he didn't the others would get hurt.

But most importantly his mate would get hurt. Just the thought of jungkook being hurt raised his temper.

'Go hide now...they're here'. Taehyung told namjoon through their mind link.

'What about you? You know you can't fight them alone'. Namjoon replied.

'I can do anything as long as it involves my mate'. Taehyung replied and namjoon could just see the smirk that took place on his lips.

Namjoon took the others to the bedrooms that were secured from every corner. They were all confused and Jungkook was getting suspicious.

"Where is Taehyung?". Jungkook asked the older crossing his arms across his chest.

He looked straight into the olders eyes just to make sure he would lie to him.

"I...can't lie to you now can I?". Namjoon gave up looking at how serious the youngers look was.

Well the younger did have a right to know. Taehyung was his mate after all...well not officially but still.

"HE'S WHAT NOW?" Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. Was Taehyung seriously planning on fighting 5 guys alone when he's this hurt.

Jungkook ignored the olders orders and rushed out of the room as soon as he heard a crash outside of the lake house.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM". Jungkook growled seeing how hurt his mate was.

"What are you....". Taehyung started but was interrupted by a punch that almost knocked him out.

"I SAID DONT TOUCH HIM". Jungkook growled one last time before shifting to his wolf.

The way his wolf looked shocked them all. He was glowing....and had different colored eyes.

Jungkook jumped on the guy that punched Taehyung and started clawing his chest.

As the four other guys snapped out of it and wanted to attack jungkook the others jumped out of the lake house and started attacking.

They gave jungkook a look that told him that they had his back. And so the fight began.

While the others were fighting Taehyung was leaning against a tree his body filled with bruises.

He couldn't move at all...it felt like his body was on fire and he didn't know why.

Until he smelled it...the moon flower.

It was a poisonous flower that killed wolves...it gave them a slow and painful death.

And that was exactly what Taehyung was experiencing right now.

Taehyung took a last glance at his mate that shifted back to his human form.

He started coughing out black blood. And that's when jungkook rushed to his mate.

"TAEHYUNG". Was the last this Taehyung heard before he passed out feeling his body burn.

He couldn't die now...he didn't get the chance to tell jungkook the truth...to tell him he loved him.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________