Part (12)

(3rd POV)

Jungkook and his friends had finally arrived at the pack house and right now jungkook was standing face to face to the alpha.

His friends were behind him waiting for either him or the alpha to make a move but neither of them moved.

"Well you sure have your mothers eyes". The alpha said flashing his red eyes with a smirk.

"Don't you dare mention her". Jungkook growled flashing his eyes in return.

He would never let this horrible person even talk about his mother....not after he slashed her throat in-front of her only child when he was still young.

The alpha had killed Jungkooks mother because she didn't get rid of him like he asked her to.

While Jungkooks mother was putting him to bed trying to make him sleep the alpha and his guards bathed into their house.

His mother hid him in the closet just in time before the alpha barged into the room.

He told her that she had to pay for her betrayal...but what betrayal he wondered, and till this day he doesn't know.

He slashed her throat without a second thought...the younger had broken down crying. He couldn't even go to her because she told him to not go out whatever the situation was.

He hid in that closet crying quietly while the guards dragged his mothers body out of the house...

And now finally after all those years jungkook was going to have his revenge.

"My idiot son really knows how to choose you freaks, first that little bitch and now you". Jungkook was shocked at what the alpha had said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked sincerely confused as to what the alpha meant...

"Ohh...he didn't tell you about Lisa now did he". The alpha grinned looking at how shocked the younger was.

"She was like you...in fact she was his step sister, but I killed her because she was a freak like you". He coldly stated not even feeling guilty about it.

"You...killed his sister, YOUR OWN DAUGHTER". Jungkook was now sure that the alpha is crazy.

All the others were just as shocked to even hear about Taehyung having a sister let alone her being the same as jungkook.

'He killed runi' Black growled remembering his dead sister.

Black had a younger sister yet she died after 7 years of being born. And now he knows that this bastard killed her.

"Now it's your turn to die". The alpha stated finally jumping on Jungkook.

Jungkook instantly shifted to his wolf knowing damn well Black can take this alpha.

As soon as the alpha made a move the others were ready to jump in and help jungkook but some guards showed up and attacked.

To say it wasn't a fair fight would be an understatement. It was 5 against 20 wolfs.

Yet the 5 fought with all their strength. They knew they had to help jungkook and they were going to do just that.

Jungkook jumped on the alpha yet the older dogged and kicked the younger.

Jungkook hit the wall hard but he still got up...he was going to kill the alpha even if it was the last thing he did.

He was going to get revenge for his mother...for his mates sister and most importantly for his mate.

At the thought of Taehyung he suddenly burst through the door.

"STOP". He yelled trying to catch his breath.

It was obvious he had run all the way here and jungkook was shocked to see his mate.

Too shocked to even notice the alpha coming at him with a strike that would surely knock him out.

"WATCH OUT". Taehyung yelled to his mate but was too late.

Next thing jungkook knew was that he was on the floor bleeding not being able to move a single part of his body.

"JUNGKOOK". Taehyung made his way to his mate checking on him.

Jungkook tried to speak but he couldn't he started coughing out blood...black blood.

It was poison...the same poison that kills a wolf slowly yet painfully.

"Hey...look at me. Don't you dare close your eyes you hear me". Taehyung said holding the youngers face so that he was facing him.

"You can't do this to me jungkook...not you too". Taehyung sobbed brushing the youngers hair.

Jungkook hardly moves his hands and put them on the olders cheeks trying to wipe away his tears.

"Don't cry...I'm sorry". Jungkook had lost all power in his body and he couldn't move one bit.

Taehyung got up filled with rage...he was ready to kill every single person that was standing here.

"YOU". He growled looking at his father with blood shot eyes. He didn't care who stands in his way.

It was time for Taehyung to stand up for himself and take back what's his.

And what's his was his fathers death. His father dying on his hands.

"I'm going to kill you all". He growled before shifting to his wolf.

He jumped on his father and slashed his chest. His anger was taking over him and all he could see was red.

He didn't even give his father a chance to attack.

"THIS IS FOR LISA". Taehyung growled slashing his fathers chest with his claws.

"AND THIS IS FOR JUNGKOOKS MOM". He slashed his fathers chest again.

When he was about to slash him again he noticed how his father wasn't moving.

And that's when he finally knew he had already killed him.

But he was still angry. He got off of his father and started attacking the guards.

He was going rouge and no one could stop him. His mate was poisoned and was going to die any second now.

"T...Tae". And that's when Taehyung snapped out of it.

As soon as he heard his mates voice calling for him he shifted back and ran to him.

He carried jungkook ignoring al the pain roaming out of his body.

"I'm here...don't worry baby You're gonna be okay". He whispered to the younger assuring him.

(TIME SKIP)

Jungkook finally woke up. He opened his eyes to an unfamiliar place.

He thought he was dead for a second until he heard the sound of soft snores coming from his right.

He turned around only to be met with someone sleeping on the chair next to the bed.

As soon as Taehyung felt shuffling he shot up, too happy that his mate was finally awake he hugged him tightly already feeling his eyes sting.

"You're awake...Finally". He sighed in relief. He was so glad Jungkook was still alive.

"I'm sorry but...who are you". Jungkooks question made the olders smile drop along with his heart.

"You...you don't remember me?" To say Taehyung was heartbroken would be an understatement.

He finally got his mate back yet he didn't remember him?

(TO BE CONTINUED)
____________________________