Part (13)

(3rd POV)

Taehyung looked at his mate in disbelief. He felt his eyes sting ready to tear up.

Right before his tear was about to slip out of his eyes his mate burst out in laughter.

He looked at him confused as to why he was laughing...it wasn't funny he had lost his memory...wait a minute.

"YOU JERK". Taehyung exclaimed punching his mates shoulder.

"DONT DO THAT TO ME". Taehyung put his hands on his chest feeling like his heart was about to stop.

"Your reaction....was so funny....you should've seen your face". Jungkook said in between laughter...he couldn't stop laughing.

The others rushed into the room quickly and jumped onto the younger that was laughing. They were so glad he was safe.

"KOOKIE". Jimin exclaimed hugging the younger tightly as if he was afraid this was all a dream.

They all kept scolding him for attacking the alpha alone and kept asking if he was okay and all.

Taehyung just say in his place in the back smiling at the youngers frustrated expression.

"Wait...for how long have I been out?". Jungkook asked finally realizing that it was day right now.

"A week...Taehyung has been taking care of you this whole time". Jin replied smiling at the youngers happy expression knowing his mate took care of him.

"Speaking of Taehyung, where did he go?" Jimin asked looking around the room for the alpha.

"He went outside a while ago". Namjoon replied going to stand next to his mate.

"Can you guys give us a moment". Jungkook asked standing up to go after his mate.

"Take your time". Jin replied the others nodding in agreement.

He went to look for Taehyung and saw him sitting in front of the lake...he looked sad.

Jungkook sneaked behind his mate and suddenly jumped on his back making them both fall into the lake.

"What are you doing out here alone". Jungkook asked his mate chuckling at how flustered the older looked.

"Just...thinking". Taehyung sighed going back to sit in his spot...he patted the area next to him signaling for jungkook to come and sit.

"I'm sorry jungkook...for everything I did, what I did was stupid and I don't deserve your forgiveness what so ever but I...." Taehyung started but was interrupted by the younger linking their lips.

They both melted into the kiss loving how perfect their lips felt against each other.

When the younger finally pulled back he looked straight into the olders eyes and smiled the older doing the same.

"I love you..." Jungkook whispered brushing the olders cheeks. The older couldn't believe his ears.

He was so happy he grabbed Jungkooks cheeks and pulled him in for another kiss.

Jungkook felt the olders smile against his lips which only made him smile in return.

"I love you too". Taehyung said leaning his forehead on the youngers.

"WILL YOU JUST FUCK ALREADY". Jimin yelled from inside of the house which broke the mood.

"SHUT UP". Jungkook yelled back to his friend all the others bursting up in laughter.

Jungkook turned around to see his mate laughing happily...finally he has made someone happy.

Jungkooks life was hell on earth for as long as he can remember. Yet now he was finally surrounded by the people he loves.

'I'm finally happy mom' He thought smiling at his friends.

He had finally found happiness. And that would've never happened if he wasn't rejected by his mate.

It was weird...but jungkook was happy he was rejected now. Or else he would've never found happiness.

(TIME SKIP)

"I do". Taehyung answered looking straight into his fiancés eyes, well husband.

"You may now mark the groom". Taehyung didn't even hesitate to shift his eyes to their fiery red and let out his fangs.

"Gladly". He smirked biting into his mates neck who didn't hesitate to submit in return.

After Taehyung killed his father he knew he had to be his Packs new alpha.

He knew they needed a leader and he was ready to lead them with his mate by his side along with all their friends.

And now 2 years later the two are finally married and officially mated. They decided to take it slow.

Yet they couldn't just not adopt a child so they did. Her name was Jennie and she was 2 years old.

A white wolf just like jungkook, they had found her at one of the other packs areas when they went to make peace with them.

Now they were married with a lovely daughter that they both love.

They couldn't ask for anything more. They were both finally happy with the people they love the most.

If you're wondering what happened to everyone who worked with Taehyungs father they were all banned from the pack, including Jungkooks father.

There was only one thing missing in the couples happy ending though. And that would be the ending.

And so they lived happily ever after.

(The end)
______________________________

I'm sorry 😅 I SUCK at endings and all but I really hope you guys liked this story!!

You should also check out my new story "Forced" it's also about rejection so if you liked this one you'd like it!!

Ly....❤️