Part (4)

(3rd POV)

"He sounds pissed...we need to get out of here". Jimin said worriedly.

"We can't...he's too close". Yoongi replied being just as worried as Jimin.

They wouldn't be able to get away in time...Taehyungs an alpha he was faster than them.

And he's already so pissed. Them attempting to run away would make it even worse.

"What are we gonna do?" Jimin asked hiding behind yoongi. To say he was terrified would be an understatement.

"We fight". Black growled through their mind link.

"But I can't shift...he can't know I'm alive". Jungkook whispered. He was genuinely scared at having to see his mate again.

Seeing how their last encounter ended he definitely wasn't ready to face him again.

"You go hide inside the cabin and try to hide you scent...the herbs are in the right cabinet. As for us we'll try and stall him". Jin said shifting to his wolf singalong for the others to do the same.

"GO". Jin growled through their mind link feeling the alpha getting even closer.

Jungkook was hesitant...but he ran inside of the cabin locking the doors and getting the herbs just like Jin said.

He hid in his room closing all the lights and locking the door and windows.

"WHERE IS HE". He heard Taehyung growl loudly. He flinched at how angry his mate sounded.

He was terrified but he was more worried about his friends. What was going to happen to them.

What if the alpha killed them? He couldn't have anyone else dying for him.

He heated the sound of something crashing against a tree. He was tempted to go knowing his friends were in danger.

"You can't go....they'll be fine". His wolf stated not wanting his human to make a stupid mistake.

"But I need to check on them...I know Taehyung and he's dangerous". Jungkook replied getting up from his place making his way to the window.

What he saw out of the window made his heart drop to his stomach. His friends were on the floor in their human form.

They looked like they were in pain. And Taehyung was holding yoongi in his arms chocking him.

And thats when jungkook ticked and ran outside ignoring his wolfs warnings.

He wasn't going to let the only people that care about him die...not after he lost his mother.

"STOP". Jungkook yelled bursting through the front door making his way to Taehyung.

"Let him go". He said pulling on Taehyung hands trying to release yoongi.

"K....Kookie....no". Yoongi stuttered looking at the youngers eyes.

"Yoongi hyung". Jungkook whispered sadly. He knew his friends wanted him to be safe but not at the cost of their lives.

"LET HIM GO". Jungkook yelled pushing the older.

Taehyung threw yoongi to the side holding jungkook by the wrist.

"YOU JERK". Jungkook growled trying to push him away. Yet he couldn't, the older was stronger than him.

"Well...look who we have here, my little mate". Taehyung smirked pulling the younger closer.

"L...let him go". Jin muttered trying to stand up to defend the younger.

"Jin hyung...please stop". Jungkook whispered tears running down his face.

He turned to Taehyung glaring at him. The older not caring and just smirking at the younger.

"What do you want?" Jungkook spar looking at the older with a look of disgust.

He was terrified to say the least. But seeing how hurt his friends were he didn't care.

He was mad...because when it came to his friends no one can hurt them....not even his own mate.

"Well I want you of course". Taehyung answered his smirk growing even more.

"Not gonna happen". Jungkook growled finally managing to push the older off of him.

"I wasn't asking". Taehyung growled shifting to his red alpha eyes.

"I'm not scared of you". Jungkook knew he was lying. But he needed to stay strong for his friends.

"We'll see about that". Taehyung said grabbing the youngers wrist and pushing him against a tree harshly.

"LET HIM GO". Jin growled pushing the alpha off of jungkook.

"Ohh now you've done it". Taehyung attacked Jin and pinned him to the floor ready to slash his throat.

"STOP...I'll go with you just...leave my friend alone". Jungkook sobbed pushing the alpha away from Jin.

He helped Jin up asking him if he was okay.

"Kookie...you can't do this. I won't let you". Jin stated tearing up. He couldn't let the younger one go.

He knew he wouldn't be safe with that alpha. He wasn't going to let him go...ever.

"Jin hyung....please just let me do this". Jungkook assured him that he was going to be fine.

"No...you can't go..." Jin sobbed pulling the younger into a hug.

"I have to...to keep you guys safe". He smiled trying to hold back his tears.

"Times up". Taehyung said pulling the younger away from his friend.

"NO..." Jimin yelled trying to make his way to the younger only to be stopped by Jin.

"Jin hyung what ere you going? We can't let him take jungkook". Jimin exclaimed trying to get away from the olders hold.

"We have to....but we'll find him". Jin said giving the younger a look of pity.

"No...Kookie don't do this". Jimin sobbed looking at the younger with a look of pain.

"I'm sorry". Jungkook whispered giving his friends on last smile. A smile of pain.

Yet a smile to assure them that he'll be okay...that they didn't have to worry.

"You...are a jerk". Jungkook spat giving his mate a death glare.

And if looks could kill...Taehyung would be dead on the ground right now.

"We are going to have a lot of fun". Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook was scared to say the least...but he would do anything to protect his friends.

Even if it meant going away with the person who rejected him and left him to die in the middle on nowhere.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY INSIDE". Black growled in anger. He knew how dangerous it was being with Taehyung right now.

Jungkook knew his wolf was right. But to him his friends safety came first. He know it was dangerous.

Especially since he was still in transition...

(To be continued)
__________________________