Part (8)

(3rd POV)

Taehyung woke up feeling a flash of pain flow through his body.

He has the strongest headache and his mouth was so dry it was as if he was chewing a cotton ball for hours.

He opened his eyes only to shut them right away because of how strong the light was.

He tried to remember what had happened before he passed out and suddenly everything came back to him.

Jungkook looked himself in the bathroom and started crying and screaming....just from remembering it Taehyung felt his chest tighten.

He also remembered Jungkooks wolf trying to kill him...Jungkooks friends coming to stop him. Their small happy reunion.

And the next thing he knew he was passed out on the cold wooden floor which was weird because right now he was laying on a soft warm place.

He opened his eyes slowly this time adjusting them to the light. He felt something warm on his hands.

He saw that he was on his bed covered in a blanket and he had a wet towel over his head.

He turned his head only to be met with a sleeping jungkook laying next to his bed.

He looked tired....like he hasn't slept in days. The dark circles under his eyes just said it all.

Taehyung felt sorry for the younger and yet he was confused. How come the younger didn't run away? He had the chance to escape Taehyung forever yet he stayed.

Not only that but it seems like he took care of Taehyungs wounds.

Suddenly Jungkook yawned rubbing his eyes. He lifted his head and was surprised to see that Taehyung was awake.

"Miss me". Taehyung teased enjoying the shocked expression that was drawn on the youngers face.

"YOU'RE AWAKE". Jungkook yelled hugging the older on instinct. He was so worried about the older.

And he was feeling quite guilty because his wolf was the reason Taehyung was on the verge of death.

Even though he was still denying the fact that he actually likes the older he couldn't deny it on that day.

Taehyung seemed genuinely worried about him and Jungkook was very thankful for that.

"Ouch..." Taehyung mumbled feeling a bit of pain from Jungkooks sudden and tight hug.

"Ohh...umm sorry". Jungkook chuckled scratching his ear.

"It's fine...don't worry about it". Taehyung smiled at the younger. Even though his body was killing him the warmth from the youngers hug made him forget all about it.

"So...why didn't you le..." Taehyung started but was soon interrupted by someone rushing inside of the room.

"He's awake!" Jimin exclaimed rushing towards jungkook.

"I honestly thought you were dead". He said honestly looking at the older straight in the eye.

"Why? For how long was I out". Taehyung asked confused...it felt like he only slept for a few hours it couldn't possibly be more than that.

"You've been out for 3 days now". Jin said making his way into the room.

Taehyung was shocked to say the least. He turned around and faced the younger for conformation and the younger nodded.