Part (3)

(3rd POV)

Who would've thought jungkook would still be alive after months of being rejected.

Because he sure didn't. I fact he was 100% sure he would die any moment. But he did...every full moon he would get visions of what his mate was doing.

And every time his visions end with Taehyung...sleeping with someone. Not caring about jungkook.

He probably thought he was dead. Which jungkook thought was for the better.

So he has been hiding for 4 months now. Which means 4 full moons hiding from his mate.

But something strange has been happening. His friends told him that when the moon was right in the middle of the sky.

He would start to glow...and that glow would take the shape of his wolf. His wolf looked like he was in pain every time.

He would growl at the moon in agony and sadness...which only made jungkook feel more pain.

Of course he didn't know that he was glowing. He would always be unconscious when it happens.

And after that he would stay unconscious for a whole day. Thankfully his friends took care of him.

Speaking of his friends...he told them about Taehyung being his mate and all.

And to say that they were pissed would be an understatement. All they wanted to do was rip the alpha apart.

But jungkook didn't want his friends to get hurt because of him. So he got them to let it go...

For all he cares his mate could get married and have a baby with someone else.

He said that....but he isn't sure if he really means it.

"Jungkook come on you don't want to be late for the bloody moon rising". Jimin called going outside to the other two.

Every bloody moon they would shift and go hunt some pray. It was a tradition Jungkooks mom made.

And he wanted to keep it going. Even when she wasn't here with him.

"Hold on...I'm coming". He rushed outside when suddenly.

PANG

He clenched his chest trying to steady his breath...it's the vision.

"He's already dead. And who cares about him anyways. He was nothing but a weird white wolf". Jungkook saw Taehyung say through his vision.

This was the first time the younger mentioned him...his words felt like knives being pushed into Jungkooks chest.

That's when he suddenly passed out. It was starting.

"Jungkook". Jimin yelled running towards the younger only to be stopped by Jin.

"It's the full moon...we shouldn't be standing so close right now....look". Jin said pointing at the glowing light flowing from the younger.

They all took a few steps back. Giving the wolf in the lights the space he needs.

But to their suprise he didn't look in pain this time...He was angry.

All they could see was rage and anger in the wolfs eyes.

This was different from the usual. It looked like he was ready to kill.

Suddenly a loud growl erupted through the woods. The others howled back by instinct.

The wolf looked at them signaling for them to shift to their wolves.

They did...and the next thing that happened left them all speechless.

The light wolfs eyes changed color...they used to be both blue....but now he one silver eye and the other blue.

They all stood there frozen in place. This has never happened before and they were both scared and worried.

What if something happens to jungkook. They promised they would protect him and they were planning on keeping that promise.

" I won't hurt you". They heard a weird voice through their mind link....but it sounded oddly familiar.

" I'm Jungkooks wolf....black". Apparently Jungkooks wolf told them.

They were to surprised to say or do anything. They knew that they all had wolfs inside of them.

Wolfs that they could talk to...but in the past 1000 years no wolf has talked to his human. None.

Let alone talk to others through their mind link. It was obvious now how special Jungkook was.

"I will let my human explain to you later. But for now I want you to keep him away from our mate".He warned the three.

"He cannot find out about jungkook and I, at least not for now". He added giving the others time to process.

" I will be leaving now...we will talk again soon. Remember what I told you". Was the last thing Black said before the glow disappeared.

They were all too shocked to process anything that happened.

What shocked them even more was that jungkook wasn't unconscious this time. He was wide awake and their was something different about him.

His era seemed to change...it became more intimidating...more dangerous.

They all shifted back and ran to the younger.

"KOOKIE WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT". Jimin yelled punching the younger on the shoulder.

"I....I don't know". The younger responded suddenly get a strong headache.

He felt like he was about to pass about but luckily yoongi grabbed him just in time before he fell onto the floor.

Walking back into the house he felt another pang in his heart...he couldn't take another one tonight.

Not after all that's happened. All he wanted to do was rest. But looks like the Luna has other plans.

"HE'S HERE". Black growled through his and Jungkooks link.

Suddenly Jungkooks eyes shifted and everything went black....

The last thing he heard was a loud growl erupt through the woods. Only thins time it wasn't his.

It was a growl he could never forget...it was the growl of his mate.

Taehyung was here. And he was angry.

(To be continued)