Twelve

~Time Skip~

"So, go see if you made it," Bryce said. I smiled and walked over to the group of girls that went for tryouts. "How do you think you did?" Mia asked. "Not, sure," I said. More girls walked past us letting us get closer. "Well, I'm sure you did amazing," she said. I nodded. 

Mia was able to look up at the paper. "I got in," she said. I smiled and walked up the paper. I took a breath and looked at it. A smile then spread on my face. I frowned and walked over to Bryce. "How did you do?" Bryce asked. I didn't answer. "Did you get on?" Zach asked. I smiled. "Yeah, I did," I said. "I knew you did this whole time," Justin said. I smiled. 

"You had a really good poker face on," Monty said. "Yup, you can't read this p.p.p.poker face. "I said. Bryce laughed. "Alright, I think we should celebrity," Bryce said. "Well, how about we go to the dance that is tonight?" Justin said. "I going with Jessica," he added. We all agreed to meet at the dance that night. I can't wait. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked down the stairs to the first floor I put my hair up. "Wow, you look amazing," Bryce said as I got down the stairs. I smiled. "Thank you," I said. "Alright, you two have fun," Nora said. I smiled. The two of us made our way to school. 

"Walker!" someone yelled. Bryce and I turned to see it was Alex. "Wow, Cassie. You look amazing." Alex said. "Thanks," I said. "Cassie, come on," AJ said pulling me to the dance floor. We danced for hours. "I'll be right back," I said. She nodded and kept on dancing. I walked to the bathroom. I was pushed into a stall before behind turned around. 

Drew was there holding me up to the wall. I was scared. He put his hand on my mouth. His other hand moving my underwear. I tried to scream, but his hand blocked the noise. "Stop," I said. He took his thing out and pushed himself inside me. I screamed again. "Stop screaming," he said moving in and out. 

Tears streamed down my face. He cummed in me before leaving me there. I fell to the ground. I fixed my underwear. I heard the door close behind him. I got up and walked to the mirror. I looked terrible. I walked out of the bathroom. My breathing still uneven. "Cassie, are you okay?" Tony Padilla asked. I shook my head. I hugged him. I couldn't stop crying. "Sssshhh, it's okay," he said. He hugged me back. Before letting go. "What happened?" he asked. 

My breathing still deep. "Cassie, please tell me. I can help." Tony said. "I.i.i was r.r.raped." I said tear still streaming down my face. "Who did it?" He asked. "Drew," I said. He looked at the crowd. "Please don't tell anyone," I said. 

He looked at me. "Alright, it's your secret to tell. If you need to talk to me just call me," he said. I nodded. "I need to tell Bryce you need him though," Tony said. "What do you want me to tell him?" Tony said as I sat down by the wall. "That I'm having a panic attack. Because I kind of am." I said my breathing still deep. He nodded and walked away from me. Leaving me there by the wall. 

I put my head on the wall. I looked around the place. I then saw Tony and Bryce coming to me. Bryce came at my height. "Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head. "She was having a panic attack and asked for you," Tony said. Bryce nodded. 

Bryce picked me up and held me at his side. "It's okay," Bryce said. I hugged him. Monty then came to us. "What's going on?" Monty asked. "She had a panic attack," Bryce said. He nodded as Bryce put me down. "Why don't you still dance," Bryce said. "I can stay by her if you want," Tony said. Bryce nodded. Tony and I then walked to the floor. 

"I'll be there for you," Tony said as we started to dance. I nodded as gunshots sounded in the school. I ducked down as Tony did. I then saw who was firing. "No," I said. She saw me and shot me three times. Everything went black.