Chapter 1

Skeppy POV
"SLASH SLASH UNDO RIGHT NOW IM NOT PLAYING SKEPPY" Badboyhalo shouted angrily at Skeppy who griefed his server
"No it looks better I like the 14 and the thin crust
and pingspoof it makes the map look better."
"OH MY GOODNESS NO IT DOESN'T FIX IT RIGHT NOW AND STAY OFF MY SERVER"
"FINE, I WILL cutie...." I whispered.
"What did you say?" BBH questioned.
"Nothing!!" I said quickly.
"Thank you, but I'm banning you don't talk to me from now on and your not being unbanned" BBH said.
"No I'll stop don't ban me!!"I said back
"Too late" BBH said harshly.
-You were banned from the server-
         Wait maybe he just banned me from the team speak and he didn't block me or forgot I have to message him.
           I opened up  twitter to message him but it said he blocked me. I checked Twitter, Telegram, and Discord. He really hates me doesn't he I told my self sadly my eyes started to water and it wouldn't stop. My best friend and my biggest crush hates me. Maybe I should talk to Vincent (A6d) about it maybe he'll help me feel better.

                                  (Telegram)

(A6D) (Skeppy)

Can you get on

Bad hates me

Please
No

Do it yourself

Stop relying on me

Great now my best friend hates me I say with my eyes watering. I'm disgusting and a disappointment to everyone and people I love. My parents would disown me if they knew I was gay and BBH would never ever want to be my friend I say heading to my knife in my room. Remembering my past trama and instinctively grabbing the knife. No one can know or they would do what he did to me.

⚠️Trigger Warning Self Harm ⚠️

I thought back the words over and over again "Do it yourself, Don't talk to me from now on." Those 10 words hurt so bad so I made 10 slices on my left arm the cuts were gushing and oozing blood from them I got the first aid pack and bandaged them up. It still hurt but it was better than crying it felt good... I got up and went to bed because I was tired and didn't want to move.

⚠️Trigger Warning Lifted⚠️

Next day (bc idk what else to write)

I woke up with my left arm in excruciating pain maybe I cut too deep I said to myself. I grab my phone to text bad but then images of last night played out like a movie and I threw my phone and made a dent in my wall, I started sobbing uncontrollably, after what it felt like hours but it was only 10 minutes I went and got ready and started to walk outside to the nearest food place some people recognized me so I took some pictures and gave out some autographs. I arrived at McDonald's and ordered McDonald's Cheesy Fries and a Burger and started the walk back home after about 30 minutes of walking I made it back to my apartment. I was still shooken about what happened yesterday but it's was better than staying at home and crying. I finished my food and went down to watch YouTube videos. In the middle of the video I was watching (It's a hard Knock in Minecraft). I got a telegram message from A6D apologizing but I don't believe it so I ignore the message and continue the trip down memory lane.
After about a few hours of watching YouTube I figured that it's time to record a video. I load up Minecraft set up my OBS and open up teamspeak.