Chapter 2

Badboyhalo POV

"wait there's one more thing I have to tell yo-" I said before he ended the call. "Well, maybe he had to go to because he was super tired." I thought to myself. "Well, I guess I should go to bed before I fall asleep on my desk again." I say getting up from the desk chuckling. "Well, goodnight rat." as I say drifting off to sleep. I was dreaming about anime or Seven Deadly Sins (I know cringe). I hear a loud noise and I wake up to see I'm getting a call from the French baguette. I guess I could talk to him even though it is late it might be important.

"Hello?" I say sleepily.

"BAD I NEED HELP SKEPPY FUCKING CUT HIMSELF, AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THEY'RE DEEP AND BLEEDING BADLY. WHAT DO I DO?" A6D shouted.

"What? Why? Why would did he do that?" I asked A6D

"No time to explain just what do I do." He asked quickly

"Uh, umm does he have any bandages or a First Aid Kit?" I asked quickly

I learned how to clean cuts and wounds from my parents when I was young so I could know what to do if no one was around or if I got hurt.

"Umm..." I heard stuff being thrown on the floor."I think I found it?" A6d questioned.

"Cover the wound with a clean bandage from the first aid kit. And make it tight so there is a lot of pressure on the wound so not as much blood comes out." I listed off to A6d.

"Ok just give me a second to put on the bandages." He said trying to be calm about the situation.

"Ok, I did it what's the next step?" A6d asked me.

"You should prop his arms up so less blood travels to his arms so they bleed less." I told him slowly so he wouldn't ask me to repeat.

But then again why would Skeppy do this, I always thought he was content he never seemed unhappy or depressed to my maybe I should talk to him later tomorrow when he wakes up

"Bad? BAD!" A6d shouted

"Yeah, french potato?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go to bring Za- I mean Skeppy to bed I'll talk to you tomorrow."He said whilst yawning.

"Well, don't stay up all night make sure you get some rest." I told him concerningly.

"I will have a good night baldy." He said snickering.

"OH MY GOODNESS, I'm not BALD!" I said ending the call.

"What time is it?" I ask myself quietly trying to let the rats sleep. Oh fudge it's 12:30 I have to get up early in the morning to take the dogs on a walk. Well, I need to sleep right now, goodnight my rats I whisper softly.

Vincent POV (Last Night)

After we finish eating chipotle we say goodnight and head to our rooms. I was watching some tentacles ;) and it got to the good part until I heard the loud footsteps and the bathroom door slam.

I run there immediately and hear Skeppy crying, but I didn't know what to do?

"SKEPPY! SKE.P! What happened" I said shouting trying to unlock the door

"Please just let me help you." I said banging on the door.

"SKEPPY I'M GONNA BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR IF YOU DON'T ANSWER." I shouted

He didn't respond. So I mustered up all my strength kicking down the door with full force, the first thing I saw was my best friend on the floor bleeding really badly from his arms.

---PRESENT TIME---

I saw Skeppy open his mouth but then stopped, he cut himself off. Then he gave me weird glare then I heard it. I forgot to turn the tentacles off and it was just moaning now. I got up quickly and bolted to the guest room to turn it off.

I decided not to go back to Skeppy I thought it would be really awkward. SO I thought maybe I should talk to him this evening. Even though that did happen he would most likely be questioning me more then I would be questioning him.

Later This Evening (bc im lazy)

What time is it? I casually ask myself as I get up to check my phone. 6:38 Well I guess I should talk to Skeppy now I say walking towards his room. Before I get in I'll check to see if he's recording and I'm not interrupting. I don't hear him talking so he might just be laying down.

I knock on the door and slowly open it saying "Skeppy, are you up?".

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about earlier since we never finished." I told him. I hope he doesn't bring up what interrupted it.

"I guess so, but what was up with that moaning?" He said laughing. I was so embarrassed that I was practically red.

"I was watching it last night and I fell asleep after I put you to bed." I told him."But that's not what we're gonna talk about."

"Sorry, but I'm not ready to talk about it yet Vincent."

"But you weren't earlier?" I asked.

"No, just get out of my room and leave me alone!". Zak shouted.

"Fine." I say angrily.

Sorry this is short I was just recapping everything that happened to everyone the night before. If I can next chapter I'll try to have more writing. Sorry tho but ily all :) <3