Chapter 5

3rd Person POV

After everyone got ready the Trio headed to the amusement park. 30 minutes of driving later and they reached it. But there was a long wait to get into the parking lot.

"Finally we're here, it took forever baldie." Zak said sighing.

"Oh my goodness...I'm not *bald*." Darryl said wincing.

"You could be wearing a wig." Zak snickers putting a hand over his mouth trying to contain his laughter.

"Of course he is Zak, he wears a wig because his hair fell out." Vincent choked.

'Maybe I should just ignore them they're only trying to make me angry'Darryl thought logically. Turning up the music in the car drowning out their laughter into sweet music. Darryl thought listening to music was relaxing just to clear his mind and get rid of his anxiety. Especially when he was younger.

At this point Zak and Vincent went quiet only whispering to each other. Darryl starts turning the music down to eavesdrop but them they just sit there and look straight.'They're quiet, too quiet' Darryl thought. 'Maybe I'm just over thinking it they wouldn't do anything. Would they?...' Darryl said looking through the mirror at them.

After waiting what felt like 14 hours, they finally made it to the parking lot. Then started walking towards the big outdoor area.

"It's so beautiful I can't wait to ride every ride."  Zak said practically sprinting the the booth to buy tickets.

"Slow down you muffin." Darryl said trying to catch up. While Vincent didn't realize what happened then immediately started sprinting.

"I win, you guys are slow." Vincent said without even breathing heavily.

"How..are...you.. so...fast." Darryl said in between breaths.

"Hurry up I want to get in you pinecone." Zak said with a huge smile.

"STOP IT WITH THE MEMES SKEPPY." Darryl said shouting.

"No you're my big personal pinecone that gives out hugs when I need them so come over here you bald man." Zak said with the hugest smile on his face.

"No, I'm not doing that." Darryl said while turning around blushing.'Why am I blushing this is weird.'

"Let's go inside now please, this is amusing but that's what the park is for too." Vincent said walking to the booth grabbing his VISA paying for 3 tickets to go inside.

After a little bit of walking they found there first ride. It was a big ride not to big. Like a ride you would start the day with.

"We're going on this one." Zak said pointing towards it and gets jittery and can't stop moving.

"No, that's a big ride it looks scary and it has a big drop."Darryl said with his eyes wide open.

"What do you mean this is the smallest ride here dude." Vincent said looking at him confused.

"Fine but if this ride is bad I'm just going to watch and play the games." Darryl said folding his arms.

"You're no fun baldy." Zak said pouting.

"Whatever." Darryl said.

"What's the ride even called Zak?" Vincent said.

"I think it's called Rock bottom." Zak said reading the map.

"Let's just get this over with." Darryl said walking towards the line and with that the followed close behind. After about 5 minutes of being in line they reached the front.

"I'm riding with bald man, is that fine Vincent?" Zak asked

"Yeah it's fine Zak." Vincent said winking with a smirk.

"Where are we siting then Zak?" Darryl asked completely oblivious to Vincent's wink.

"Hmmm... how about...we sit in the front of the cart." Zak said with a huge smile.

"No I can't I'm afraid of heights and it's scary because you can see everything." Darryl said nervously.

"Then close your eyes then, it's that simple. Also nothing bad will happen anyways." Vincent said reassuringly.

"I hate you guys but fine." Darryl said walking to the front cart. Getting in first Zak second and Vincent alone in a empty seat behind. The ride started and Darryl was hyperventilating. So Zak grabbed his hand trying to calm him down. Darryl was confused but it took his mind of it. But when Darryl thought he was safe Vincent touched his shoulder and screamed causing him to almost faint from his blood pressure being to high.

They started going up the big ramp and Darryl closed his eyes and didn't open them. Zak has a good idea and waited for them to be right next top. 10 seconds later it reached it.

"Darryl were getting of the ride, you blacked out from being a potato now open your eyes so you can get out." Zak said holding had the snickers.

Darryl obviously believed him opening his eyes right at the peak of the drop and sure enough he was watching the cart move down it with sheer velocity.

Darryl couldn't close his eyes because he was paralyzed with fear thinking of the worst possible thing that could happen to them while riding. When the ride ended he looked as pale as a white sheet. After they walked away from the ride they started talking about the next ride they were going on.

"So what ride do you want to go on now Darryl?" Vincent asked looking at him.

"The car and straight to your home." He said not changing his facial expression.

"Why? We just got here." Zak said

"Because I hate roller coasters and when you tricked me and I couldn't close my eyes because I was scared to bad. So I'm going back to your house, you guys can get a Uber back." Darryl said whilst walking away from the 2.

"Fine, we don't even need you to be here." Vincent said crossing his arms and turning away.

Im sorry I kind of lost motivation, and I'm a pretty lazy person. I will still update this it might not be recent to every post but I will try to :D hope you all still enjoy this story and if you do I'll continue to write more :3