Chapter 8

3 month break 😬 so I'll make it 3 months later into the story.

Darryl POV

Grabbing my bags I walked to my hotel room. I turned the corner and started walking to my room. After about 30 seconds of walking it seemed like it was getting darker. 'Weird, why does it seem like it's getting darker in here.' I thought looking around. 'Maybe I'm just seeing things.' I thought continuing to walk to my room. Turning the next corner I went up the stairs to the next hallway. 'I swear something bad is gonna happen it's feels so cold and the hairs on my neck are tingling.' I thought getting anxious. I didn't want to go to the next turn I felt like something was gonna happen. But like a stupid person I started to walk there and my body wasn't letting me stop. I slowly turned the corner and saw 2 girls in the middle just staring in my direction. Paralyzed with fear I felt like couldn't move or speak. They turned around and started to walk away. 'Oh my goodness I'm safe.' I thought. As soon as I thought that they turned back around, as though they could hear my thoughts. They turned around slowly with distorted faces. It looked like they were burned and the skin had fallen off. Tears started to form in my eyes. I still couldn't move. I blinked as hard as I could trying to wish them away. Opening my eyes I saw that they were gone. 'Thank god. They were scary.' I thought. Then something caught my eye. It was like something fell from the celling. Looking up horrified. I saw that they merged together and were right above me. They fell to the floor on all fours and started to spider walk to me at full speed "No No No No No NOOO." I said horrified. When they were close enough. They jumped at me.

"Ahhhhhhh, oh my muffins." I said waking up in a cold sweat. "Gosh darn it why'd I have to get a scary nightmare." I said getting up and grabbing my phone. '3:28 am guess I'll just go on my server and moderate instead of sleeping. Rather stay up than go back to that nightmare.' I thought getting up and starting my Minecraft.

"Why is the hub lagging so bad? Maybe the server needs more ram or something." I said to myself. Moving my mouse I clicked on kitpvp. Instantly I was furious, as soon as you spawned in you fell into the void. There were some blocks so you could survive. I flew out of the trapped spawn, as soon as I made it to the pvp area it was filled with 14 bald and poop server. I was so angry I unconditionally shouted oh my goodness. It was still early in the morning but I didn't care, I hated when Skeppy would do this to my server.

Logging out of my server I headed to Skeppy's and griefed everything and every server. Deleting all of his backups. I left the server feeling happy. "Shoot I forgot to get a backup of his servers. Hopefully he has one saved on his computer or a mod does." I said anxiously. 'What time is it?' I thought.'7:30 wow I was griefing for a long time, might as well watch YouTube for a bit.' I thought whilst grabbing my phone and starting a Dream video.

Skeppy POV

Opening my eyes slowly I pick up my phone to check what time it is. '11:52 hm I should probably get up.' I unlocked my phone and opened up telegram seeing I had over 400 messages. 'Jesus who spammed me this much.' I though rolling my eyes.' Looking at the messages it was from all my staff telling me to get on right now. 'Whatever it's probably so they can mess with me and isn't important.'

Logging onto the server I see that the hub has been totally griefed. 'Who the hell did this?' I thought angrily. Getting on kit pvp I saw that when you spawned in you would fall into the void instantly. There was lava everywhere and things were blown up with tnt. ''What the fuck who did this I swear to god they're demoted.'' I said gritting my teeth. 'Maybe it's just on this server and not on any other one. I logged onto sky block and the whole spawn was gone and everything was blown up same thing for survival as well. I was pissed and immediately logged onto team speak to find out who did it.