Chapter 6

Vincent POV

"Zak, I think we should go apologize to him I kind of feel bad." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Come on we just got here. Let's have some fun before we go back." Zak said crossing his arms.

"No I'm going to talk to him." I said turning my around and walking away "You can have fun by yourself." I said before getting out of earshot.

'Dang it I forgot that he drove us. I guess I'll just call and Uber' pulling out my phone and ordering one.

Time Skip UwU

Arriving at the front door I reach for the handle slowing opening it.

"Darryl, what's wrong you seemed upset?" I said with a concerned voice.

"Go away." He said slamming the guest door shut.

"Why do I have to deal with them when they're angry ass hell." I said mumbling.

"Unlock the door Darryl, we need to talk." I said knocking softly. Hearing the lock unlash I see a person with pale skin and bags under there eyes.

"What's wrong." I said worried

"I'm done with the memes and you're pranks, just leave me alone." He said with pure hatred.

"I'm sorry I didn't know it made you this upset. Tell you what we'll have a whole day dedicated to what you want. So what do you want to do?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Fine, lets go to the bakery. I need some gluten free muffins :D." Darryl said with a smile.

"How did you even say that last part but ok I'll drive." I said grabbing the keys. Racing Darryl to the car I obviously won because I'm amazing We started to talk about random things when we got on the road.

"Baguette what's your favorite fruit?" He asked with a huge smile.

"Definitely apples." I said

"Hey Vincent, what happened to Zak?" Darryl asked looking out the window at the things passing by.

"He wanted to stay back and have some fun, so I left...." I said a little bit quieter than usual.

"Ok." He said mumbling. "BUT LETS HAVE SOME FUN WITHOUT HIM." Darryl shouted looking back at me.

"You're god damn right." I said readjusting my hands on the steering wheel and speeding up a bit.

"LANGUAGE you potato." Darryl shouted giving me the evil eye look.

"It's right there the bakery yayayayayayya" Bad said with a huge smile.

"Alright let's get in there." I said pulling into the parking lot. Walking to the entrance Darryl looked ecstatic and was moving like he was having so much fun. Once we got in we went to the muffin section.

"Oh my goodness they look sooooooo gooood I'm gonna get 5 muffins 2 for us each the 1 for Zak." He said with the widest eyes.

"Alright are they gluten free though I know you eat gluten though because you eat pizza you lier." I said smirking.

"I only did it because he bought it for me D:." He said pouting.

"I know I'm just joking with you." I said smiling back at him.

"Ok lets buy the muffinssssssss yeaaaaasss." He said running to the register. We payed then left the bakery and headed to the car.

"So where to next baldy." I said trying to hold on laughter.