Chapter 4

Darryl POV

"Darryl you need to come over now." Vincent asked.

Getting up off the couch I tell Vincent. "Sure, just text me the address and I'll be over in a bit."

"Alright I'll text it to you, but be here whenever you can." He says hanging up.

'Wonder what happened for me to need to come over?' I think grabbing a black hoody and some jeans. 'It might be really important I should hurry up.' I say rushing putting my hoody and jeans on grabbing my keys and booking it to my car.

I'm not usually a person to break trafficking laws. I was going 15 over the speed limit listening to BTS (:O). 'I'm surprised Zak lives in the same state as me. But I feel like I forgot something.' Trying to remember it hits me like a brick.'I FORGOT ABOUT MY RAT (it's a dog I think).' I head to a McDonald's and park in front of the entrance. Pulling out my phone I open up my contacts and click call.

"Hello?"

"Hey muffin, can you take care of the rat, I'm going out and I don't know when I'll be back."

"Yeah it's alright I'll take care of him, I'll see you soon." After he said that he hung up. 'Hopefully everything is all right.'

After parking my car I was practically running fast than Usain Bolt up the driveway. Connecting my fist with the wood I gently knock trying to be calm. But my mind was everywhere I didn't know if something bad happened. After what seemed ages, but it was only 2 minutes Vincent answered the door.

"Hey Bad come in please." He says with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

I nodded "Sure." I said confused. He held the door open for me and I walked in.

"This is a nice house." I say shocked.

"Anyway, what's wrong?" I said with concern.

"It's Zak. One second let me get him." He says waking off.

'What does he mean by 'It's Zak?' Hopefully he's alright. I don't know wha-' Vincent came back holding a short person. Wait that man Zak.

"Wow, Skeppy you're short." I saw laughing.

"Who's Skeppy?" He asks tilting his head like a dog.

"That's what I wanted to tell you, he lost his memory when he got jumped 2 days ago." He said not breaking eye contact.

"Stop trolling me I'm not falling for it." I say rolling my eyes.

Vincent set Zak down and started walking over to me. "If you don't believe us then you should just leave, I'll help him get his memory back by myself. Just don't let the door hit you on the way out." He said pushing me out the house.

"Fine I believe you. Let me help." I say desperately. With that he lets me back in.

"What do we do then?" I ask scratching the back of my head.

"I think we should just get him to remember things." Vincent adds.

Walking over to Zak I grab my phone and open up YouTube and show Zak some of the videos of him trolling me.

"Wow I didn't know you were bald" Zak says laughing.

"I'm not bald I have a full head of hair, it's right here." I shout at him

"But it could be a wig." He says still laughing.

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

"What time is it?" I ask Vincent.

"It's 22:37 we should probably go to bed." He says.

Ok I say picking up Zak bridal style putting him in his bed. Walking out the room I I walk over to Vincent in his room.

"Do you have any pajamas I can wear I didn't bring anything." I ask scratching the back of my neck.

"Nope your have to sleep like that." He said smirking.

"Ughh fine you ragamuffin." I say rolling my eyes. "I'll sleep on the couch." I say walking away.

"Bald man" I hear Zak say.

"What? Also call my Darryl" I say trying not to say angrily.

"Bald Darryl can you sleep with me tonight I'm lonely and scared of the dark." He says frowning.

"Fine but tomorrow I'll be on the couch." I say turning off the light.

"Good night Baldie."

"Good night Skeppy."

Time Skip to 8:00am

Light streaks my eyes as I open them. I look around the room and see a sleeping Skeppy in front of me. 'His hair looks so soft.' I make sure he isn't awake and I start to play with it. Brushing it up and down, left and right, even bouncing it. Trying to get up from the bed I realize that I can't because something or someone' was holding me. I look back and it's Skeppy holding me tight not letting go. So I grab his hands and carefully and slowly get up. Hoping he doesn't wake up. Thankfully he doesn't and I go to the kitchen making eggs bacon and pancakes.

Times skip

When breakfast is ready I wake up Vincent and Skeppy. After 5 minutes Vincent walks in.

"Didn't expect you to make food." He said shocked.

"Well I wanted to give back since you're letting me stay." I say grabbing plates.

"It's really good, but we should wake up Zak." He said liking his lips.

I nod walking out of the Kitchen to Skeppy's room. I open his door to see him peacefully sleeping so I pull the blanket off of him and tell him to get up.

"Why did you wake me up Baldie." He said groaning.

"Because it's 10 and I made breakfast. So get up." I say walking out of his room.

"Fine." He says getting up.

Time Skip *After Breakfast*

"So what are we gonna do today?" I ask bored.

"I don't know." Vincent says looking around.

"We should go to a amusement park." Zak says with too much enthusiasm.

"Sounds like a good idea." Vincent says

"Ok, everyone get ready and we'll leave in 30 minutes." I say running to the bathroom.

Hope you enjoyed this part I'll have next part out in less than 2 days bye <3