Chapter 7

Vincent POV

"Hey Zak wake up I made breakfast." I said pulling the blankets off of him.

"Why did you do that it's so cold now." Zak said reaching for the covers.

"Come on let's go eat you slept for 12 hours." Vincent said rolling his eyes.

"Hmmmmm fine, but I want syrup first." Zak said running into the kitchen.

Time Skip Yesie Magic (My friends says that)

"So what do you want to do today? Want to stay home or go out." Vincent said washing his plate.

"Ummmm can we just stay back and record some Minecraft?" I say looking at Vincent with a huge smile.

"Sure, but on one condition tell me what's wrong." He said concerningly.

"But I don't want to." I say dramatically like a 3 year old and lay down my head on the counter.

"How about just tell me what got you upset." Vincent said looking back.

"Fine, but you have to take me to get ice cream after." I said lifting my head up.

"Deal." He said shaking my hand.

"Ok so I banned Darryl off of my server because he was griefed, then he got mad at me and told me to unban him and he pushed me over I did it to him but it was only so he would undo everything. Then he got pissed and called me a dumbass and not to talk to him anymore and that he doesn't care and that I should ....die." I said tearing up at the last part. Vincent looked hurt by that as well.

"I never thought he could be this cruel. I'm gonna go talk to him. Ok?" Vincent said looking and assuring me everything will be fine.

"Yeah I guess that's fine." I said scratching the back of my head.

Darryl POV (Next Morning)

'Why am I such a bad friend. I should have never done that in the first place. Zak probably hates me and doesn't want to talk to me anymore.' I said covering my face with my hands. I heard a noise coming from beside me.

French Baguette

Can you get on ts?
It's important.

Yeah, sure I can get on.

I closed Telegram and turn off my phone. Walking over to my PC to turn it on and log onto Teamspeak. After a I logged on I just sat in general and heard some people talking someone was using a soundboard and I knew who it was because they were evading bans for a few months. (No lie I was in the ts and it's a actual person who evaded bans and uses a soundboard). After a bit of waiting I heard the noise.
You were moved

"What did you need to talk about Vincent?" I said confused.

"Why did you tell Skeppy those things he hurt himself after that." Vincent said with a hint of anger.

"I'm a big screw up aren't I, pushing people away when I'm angry then say things I regret saying." I say sobbing.

"Hey no it's alright, you just need to apologize and tell him how you feel or how it made you feel." He said trying to make him feel better.

"Can you put him on the mic please then." I say wiping my eyes.

"Yeah sure I can." I hear him saying muting his mic. After waiting a minute I see his mic unmute but is it Zak or Vincent.

"Hey is Zak there?" I say trying not to be awkward.

"Yeah it's me, what did you need to tell me?" He said.

"I'm sorry for hurting you like that and if I have hurt you like that before. Can you please find it in your heart to forgive me?" I said on the brink of tearing up.

"No." Zak said.

"I knew you never would want to be friends can I just talk to Vincent before I leave please." I say with tears falling fast down my face.

"I'm sorry I was just joking but yeah, I forgive you." Zak said and I heard a snicker come from his mic.

"Grrrrr why did you joke with me you memer." I say trying to hold back my rage.

"I have a question for you and I want you to consider it." Zak said

"Fine but it better not be a meme." I said folding my arms.

"Well....do you think you might want to move in?" Zak said going silent.

"What did you say I couldn't hear you." I said trying to get him to speak up.

"I said would you think about moving in with me and Vincent. We could Vlog together and record videos together." Zak said enthusiastically

"You know what sure I'll cancel my lease it expires tomorrow." I say happily.

"Great when do you think you can come over?" Zak said.

"I'll be over on Friday with all of my things packed and my roommate already moved out because they wanted to move closer to their family." I said.

"Well I'll be over on help you pack your things so we can leave a day earlier." Zak said happily.

Time Skip to Thursday Yesie Magic

"Ok so do you have anything packed at all yet Darryl?" Zak said looking at him and Vincent

"Umm nothing at the moment right now." I said scratching the back of my head.

"How much do we need to pack?" Vincent asked.

"The apartment came with the furniture so we don't need to pack that but maybe just my PC, clothes, books, my desk and my stuff in my closet. It should only take like 6 boxes at most." I said smiling.

"Alright let's do this than." Zak said charging into the room with a box. After about an hour everything was packed they thought it was going to take 3 hours but there wasn't a lot to take. Once they packed the boxes they drive back to Zak's house.

"Welcome to your new home." Zak said giving Darryl a big hug with Vincent.

"I think I'm gonna like it here."

1014 words