Chapter 3

Zak (POV)

"Just get out of my room and leave me alone." I shout angrily.

"Fine." Vincent says walk out.

I get up and walk to the door and slam it shut.'Why does he care so much? I'm just a disappointment.' I start heading to back to my bed to lay down. 'I'll just go out for some drinks then.'

(Time Skip bc)

After I get a black hoody and black jeans on. I get my keys and walk to the door and see Vincent looking at me on the couch. But I keep walking not trying to talk to him.

"Where are you off to Zak?" I hear behind me. 'Why is he pestering me so much? Can't he just leave me alone.'

"I'm going out." I say not telling him because he might follow me there.

"Well just be back before 12:00." He tells me. 'Only 3 hours that's not enough.'

"I'll be back before 1 am." I tell him teacher for the door and opening it.

"Fine, whatever be back whenever then." He says with a noticeable hint of anger.

With that done, I open the door and leave. Decided to walk it's only a 20 minute walk, and I'll be drunk and might get in a wreck.

Time Skip F in the chat

After walking I start to see the building and pull out my wallet and show my fake ID to the bartender. I started to order shots of Whiskey. I got up and started walking around talking to people. There was this one guy I swore I knew and we hit it off and began talking about random things.

Everything was alright 2 hours in. It was tons of fun getting everything off my mind and talking to that stranger. Then decided that I should walk home even though I'm drunk but I could pass out there. So I told him I was heading home.

As I walk out after a few minutes I'm just looking around and see there's a Walmart. Then I swear I saw someone resemble Vincent walking out of the store. 'Shit I need to run before he sees me.' After a bit of running I look behind me to see a car behind me. It wasn't mine and Vincent didn't have a car. Then these men came out with a bats and one held a gun

They chased me and started beating me up trying to steal my money. Because I was drunk I couldn't fight back at all and everything was a little blurry. After a while I'm of them beating me they stole my money. Ran to their car and drove away.

I was bruised and bleeding and I grabbed my phone out as fast as I could even though it hurt to. I typing 911 then everything faded to black.

I woke up to a bunch of people around me and a mask on my face. Then blacked out.

I woke up in a room that was white. I didn't know who I was or what happened. Then the someone knocked on the door than walked into the room. Wearing glasses and a gray shirt with jeans.

"Zak, are you alright? What happened last night?" The man asked.

"Who are you?" I ask. But as soon as I say that the mans facial expression changes.

"What do you mean? I'm your best friend." He says shocked.

After a few minutes of silence a doctor walked in and said something to the other guy.

Vincent POV

After sitting around the house for what seemed like hours even (though it's been almost 2 hours). I decided to make something to eat for me and Zak. I go to the pantry and fridge to see what's here. I open it to see only Skippy peanut butter and expired milk in the fridge. 'Guess I need to go to the store then.' I say going to the guest room.

Time Skip

I get a shirt gray and jeans and grab Zak's keys and drive to Walmart to get food and supplies. After about 10 minutes I walk out and see someone walking in black hoody and jeans. And after he saw me he started to run which confused me after I got back to the car. After I got all the groceries in the car I started to drive back. Then saw a car booking it on the street driving away from me. After a minute of driving I saw this man on the ground. The same one that ran when he saw me. I went over to him to see who it was. After I walked up to them I flipped them off the ground. 'What the hell.'

"ZAK WAKE UP." I shout I grab his phone and call the police.
"Help, my friend looks like he was beaten up. He has bruises all over him."I tell the officer.

Next Day

I was so worried what happened that I didn't get any sleep. I shouldn't have let him go out like that. 'I should go to the hospital to see what happened.'

Time Skip (sorry)

Once I go there I went to the secretary and asked about Zak Carder. She asked if I was a friend of his and I told her yes she told me he was on floor 4 room 414. After that I started walking to the elevator and pushed 4th floor. After walking to his room. I knock on the door and then walked in.

"Zak, are you alright? What happened last night?" I asked.

"Who are you?" Zak says

"What do you mean? I'm your best friend." I say shocked.'What happened to him? Why doesn't he know who I am?' I have millions of thoughts running through my head.

Then the doctor comes in he pulls me aside to talk to me.

"What happened to him?" I whisper shout.

"He has amnesia, he can't remember anything or anyone. We don't know if he'll ever get his memories back." As soon as he says that I realize only 1 person can help us.

Then the doctors leaves. He said that he could be brought home tonight. He can't do anything that can open the stitches though. I wheel him out of the hospital to his light blue car.

"What's your name." Zak says.

"My name is Vincent." I respond trying not to be upset. "Do you know your name."

"Yeah my name is Zak Carder. The doctor told me." He said with enthusiasm.

"When we get back to your house you're going to met someone you've never met before." I inform him.

"Who is it." He asks.

"You'll find out eventually." I say.'Hopefully he actually comes over.'

When we get there I park the car and help him to the door and then to his room. I help him onto his bed and he lays down. Before I knew he fell asleep. 'Guess I'll tell him now.'

I get up and walk to the guest room and grab my phone. Opening up my contacts I click on a specific person. Click call.

"Hello".

"Darryl come over now we need you."

I did this all in a car. Yeah I know. But I did it! I would have had this done 3 hours ago but I fell asleep. Hope this was good. Sorry for any spelling or wording mistakes. I love you all <3

Edit
Jesus 200 reads •_• thanks everyone.
I'll try to have the next chapter out it a bit it might take a while though •3•