Embrace Your Destiny

Embrace your destiny. Embrace it with open arms and welcoming.

That's what they told us growing up. From the gentle age of seven, I have repeated it a thousand times over. "Embrace your destiny," I shall always utter as a goodbye. "Embrace your destiny," I will utter with soft lips before the food upon my fork meets my tongue.

Destiny is like an untouchable force, you cannot see it, you cannot touch it. You can't change ones path to destiny, or from what they were created for. I can guide some along the path to my own, but they will always meet another on a crossroad. I could protect myself from the invisible treacheries which may try to end my mission too soon, but it is destiny who knows when my time will eventually run out, and I could never change its purpose.

I am a servant to the force. I am a vein in the galaxy and my only design is to pump the life into the void, otherwise there is nothing.

Destiny gave me a purpose from the moment I was born; I suppose, I was raised by my parents with the intention of a normal, harmless life, but destiny planned me a different design. Destiny believed my parents weren't fit enough to take care of such power in a child–at least that is what the First Order had taught us–so they took us in and showed us our true paths in this endless galaxy.

My bloodline only consisted of blood, that was until I was born with the force pumping through me. Now my family is a bond of power and privilege.

I choose not to dwell on my original path, for it threatens to consume me entirely in a cocoon of tiresome sadness. I was born a nobody but the First Order tells me I am here to create greatness in an unstoppable Empire, so therefore I must play the role destiny has determined–even if it doesn't feel right.

For centuries, the Galactic Empire tried utilising this power that I have also been given, in a structure to challenge the Republic for control over the galaxy. Though, several Sith Empires brought the Republic to the brink of defeat, they were all plagued by such an incredible power in which they couldn't possess and ultimately, the Jedi and the Republic triumphed.

But when the Empire did eventually win—it was only because the Jedi became extinct, and they bathed in their victory for a while, until a new force in the nature rose and challenged them once more.

Years later, when the First Order got word of the Jedi: Luke Skywalker—who was training his nephew of the force–the Order knew that they had to be prepared for future conflict, so they sent out to find a new generation of individuals who would possess the force, raising them to fight on the dark side.

The First Order claim it was destiny when Luke's nephew, now named Kylo Ren, also turned to the dark sidebut I just call that luck.

With the new generation of Sith they acquired, they would train the boys to become warriors in battle and utilise them with power only the dark side could teach. The girls, weren't so lucky or rewarded though–instead of being shown what power we could fully possess within, we were taught very little of the force; because our main purpose and destiny is to reproduce with the acquired boys and create future generations, ensuring the force is never skipped in future bloodlines.

There weren't many of us, but by using a weapon of reproduction, in years onwards, the First Order may eventually have a whole army of Sith and dark-force wielders.

I was the last child of six that the First Order found in that time period, but I was the oldest. They called us Project Destiny and they named me Six—creatively—and it goes on until the youngest. I turned eighteen a few months ago and now I am the required age the First Order wish me to reproduce, but since I am the oldest there is nobody they wish to pair me to yet.