Belong

A/N: See you all in hell.

"No."

The moment the word left my chest and stood its ground for Kylo and I to both hear, immediately, I felt the weight upon my shoulders lift and expand into the air as if it was never there to begin with.

My answer is an anchor to control these emotions; the sudden realisation of Five's feelings was a cage to my destiny, but with Kylo behind me and my sudden wisdom in front, I have found the key.

Though I should, I could never love Five the way he wanted me to—and I never would.

Kylo listens as if my words are treasure, perhaps something he's been waiting from the moment he had met me to hear. From what he says next, I can tell he is thinking so deeply, already with a fragility that's reminiscent of a couple days ago—and in his words are a kindness, a plead in the disguise of a question, that is so vulnerable, it is unusual to him.

"You speak the truth?"

"Yes," I whisper, turning my neck to the side to catch a glimpse of him, and they way he still stands behind with a gentle arm around my lower back, "I promise."

Those eyes pull me into his gravity once again, the emotions blended into the brown telling me that he needs more of a connection, or that I do as I reflect against them.

His eyes are so different in moments like these, more soft than I knew eyes could be. The apprentice is gone and instead, it is the eyes of one who can care deeply and nurture, rather than kill.

If Kylo Ren needed honesty, he can find them in my eyes too, for all he needs to know is written beyond those windows, the ink bleeding to feel his touch. If he needed anymore truth, he could always listen to those words and hold me close, feeding the electricity that flows his way.

He wraps his arm around me tighter, and another pulls me into his chest. A physical intimacy for a lifetime—a warmth that tries to bleed this bond eternal. When I look up from below his chin, he is already watching me back.

If it were anyone else I would drop my gaze, but with him I'm drawn in closer, always wanting more. Then, he says the words I need to hear, "I believe you."

Kylo was a new start to a life I would never own, and I realise that now as his arms hold me gently. I have to say goodbye to my past forever-more, for all it gives to me is painful reminiscences and old haunts—I have to let it go before it all consumes me entirely.

This new painful disregard is the most hardest thing I could do for myself, but the best for everyone else. Moving on, I will only pretend as if everything that has happened up to this point in time, was a prequel to what comes next. It feels as if that chapter has closed and a new one had opened. Remembering the chaos, the synchrony, and violence, I will use those happenstances and grow in their tortured soil—bloom a new life, but never cut the thorns in the name of purpose and destiny.

So long as I try my best, I could move on from Five and still save him at the same time—and there's a serenity in that, for I want this. I want Kylo Ren. Not Five.

Without hesitation, I slowly moved in, and so did he.

Our kiss stole the words that I now didn't need to tell him. Between our lips, all of our secrets were laid bare—now, only all of our passions and the spark that existed between us.

Kylo's calculated mouth was parting my trembling lips, sending wild tremors along my bones and nerves, inflicting sensations I had never known someone was capable of feeling. I open my mouth wider, allowing his tongue entry deeper than all the galaxies in the universe. His vanilla lips imprinting themselves on mine like a footprint in the snow, forging a sense of exoticism and roguery.