Home

The take off was utterly orderly and smooth in his skill. There were no visible means of propulsion and no jolt of flight. I was nervous to fly once more but I trusted the vehicle only if Kylo was in control. He had buckled me in as if I was child and I never protested as his fingers lingered above the area of my empty abdomen. 

The first noticeable thing in his Command Shuttle was the utter lack of real light, only artificial in glimmers of neon red and white in the mess of deep black. It suited him well as he sat in his pilot seat, flicking numerous buttons casually as if he had done it a thousand times before – To which he had. 

There were many nerves swirling around my heart but never penetrating; Feeling as if it would cause the death of me, just by suffocation. But I could still breathe as deep and open as ever, for Kylo was before me and I am the safest in his very own overpower.  

The Command Shuttle hovered above the deserted base and sped out of The Resistance's cruiser with the effort of a dove with quick wings. Kylo followed General Hux and Four's ship over to the large carrier they had come from, but just when I presumed we would be heading inside the opened docking bay, both ships glide around it. 

I look over to Kylo in question. He answers me before my parted lips even made a sound. 

"The First Order want you on The Supremacy." He says and I nod, even though he couldn't see me. I figured we would be moved to The Supremacy soon, but not so quick. We had only just been found.

I sigh a soft breath and calm the pounding of my heart, "What happened to Finalizer?" I ask, acting as if I had no knowledge or intel from The Resistance – A first lie of many to come. 

Kylo shakes his head and the long, black hair flickered over his cheeks, making him look so soft to the touch even though he was meant to be a hard weapon. He raises a gloved hand and does what should be my full-time job, as he swipes the strands away. 

"The Resistance bombed the first couple of levels." He hums as his eyes flicker over the controls as he shifts the Shuttle into light-speed. "It's being reconstructed now, but I don't think we will be going back anytime soon.'

He glances to my hands that sit in my lap and gives me a small smile. The cast around my arm feels incredibly tight in the dense, minimal to none, gravity of the ship and my fingertips are turning red. I shake my hand and ignore it as I give Kylo a puzzled look.

"How come?"

Kylo sighs, and his broad shoulders fall with the breath. He gives me a sly smile and rolls his eyes, "The Supreme Leader wants all of his most valuable members to be on the same ship as him. The Supremacy hasn't been found by any radars yet, so he's thinking of locking you up as if the ship was the safe to his jewels." 

My eyes widen, but I scrunch my face up to save my shocked features, "The Supreme Leader is on the ship too?"

"Yes..." Kylo's smile fades, and I can tell by the way his eyebrows furrow that he's thinking about the fact that we are going to have to be more secretive with our closeness... But I was worried about something else. 

The Supreme Leader was on The Supremacy... I guess the answer was in the title all along, but I hadn't really forged my plan around his presence. This was going to be harder than I thought – For I am literally, attempting to sneak his possessions from underneath his nose. 

I struggle to swallow with my sand paper tongue. 

Kylo turns to me, no longer needing to focus on the stars beyond.

"Six?" He whispers in the small space of the Shuttle. 

I nod, my lips parting. A tiny bit of me inside was worried that he had read my mind and had seen the blueprints of my plan, sprawled out.