16 | dates and tattoos

Lorenzo:

Lorenzo:

Pietro, thanks for everything! I'm so sorry I can't be there to help you and be around you, but I still can't deal with it. I'm afraid I'll do something I'll regret later. It will take a while to recover from this brother, but I promise to come back. I love you so much! Happy new year brother.

. . .

WHEN HE WOKE up the next day, he couldn't help but smile at the sight that first greeted him. The few stray rays of the sun that managed to get through the thick clouds that covered the San Francisco sky were enough to have him wince upon opening his eyes but not enough to keep him from reopening them as the need to admire the masterpiece that he got a glimpse of was undeniable.

His girlfriend was draped over him, one of her hands on his shoulder while the other was in his hair as they cuddled and she looked downright adorable, just laying there on his chest. He couldn't stop himself from running his fingers down her cheek ever so gingerly so that she wouldn't wake up.

He could get used to this, waking up each morning to Gia and him cuddling. Happiness flooded his senses as he wrapped his arms a little bit tighter around her. Letting go off her was going to be hard, especially since he would have to start going to work again after tomorrow. Returning to his old routine of working day and night at both Josenda's and Deepest Desire wasn't exactly something he wanted to do but he knew he would have to in order to earn an income so that he could stay in San Francisco.

He knew he simply could just take some from his bank account, which was filled with millions of dollars, but that would alert his family of his whereabouts and that wasn't something at the top of his list. He needed to stay low if he wanted his future with Gia to stay intact.

His dreams of staying all day in bed with her though got wrecked when his phone dinged with a new message notification. The sound, luckily, hadn't woken her up and he knew he could easily deny Ryan's request of hanging out together with the excuse that they had spent lots of time together and he hadn't spent enough with Gia, but he also knew that wasn't exactly true.

Ryan and Amalia's relationship was going through a lot at the moment and when the former had crashed at his place, he spent most of his time thinking about what he wanted to do next. Plus,there was also Lorenzo who was an indecisive prick that couldn't choose between staying or leaving and while he may have decided on staying now, there was still doubt deep inside his chest.

Did he make the correct choice?

What about Pietro?

He snapped back to reality when his phone went off with another message from Ryan and he had to roll his eyes at the message that showed up on his screen.

Immature idiot:
You + Me = date night 😉

Immature idiot:
don't leave me on read, you little fucker. I just asked you out on a date and this is all I get? I deserve better...