author's note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So this has been a somewhat long journey. From the 12th of August 2019 to the 21st of April 2020 and the edited version only took two weeks I think (it took four months to edit though). Nine long months of me trying to write something new, something that I have never done before. Mafia stories may be amazing and interesting to read but they require tons of research and hours of just thinking about battle plans or how they would act about certain things and gosh, I hope I did a good job - to be honest, I feel like a criminal mastermind right now but that's probably quarantine making me go crazy.

I hope all of you enjoyed reading this story just as much as I enjoyed writing it. This is probably my baby, I adore this story, its characters and its plot so much, that I may cry. It's my pride and joy and I'm gonna try submitting it to this year's Wattys which means tons of editing/revising. But that's gonna happen offline and once the edited version is done, I'm gonna replace the old one with the new one.

Before I say goodbye, I was wondering if you guys could leave your honest opinions/critiques here so that I can use them to get better (plus, I want to write them down).

I hope quarantine is treating you guys okay. I know these are difficult times but we'll get through them, we're all strong. We just have to stay inside so that the virus won't spread.

I love you all so much. Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting on Without A Trace. Everything is truly appreciated! We're at 6K reads right now, that's insane! I wanna thank you from the depths of my heart for giving this book a try. It means the world to me!

I hope to see you in my other stories. If not, it's okay! I still love and appreciate you! You're the best. Love you all so much!

 Love you all so much!