Chapter Three: A Memory

"Aizen,Koharu, I'm going to train you starting tomorrow." Giyu said to the two children while taking their dinner.

"Eh? Is it too early to train for tomorrow? And look at you Giyu, you still looked hurt after that mission that you attended last time and an encounter with a demon earlier. Is it fine with you?" Koharu asked.

"The demons don't have time to rest. Neither me as well, I can't take a rest also since the demons' numbers  gain and gain everyday. Depends on how the demon slayers kill them daily." Giyu said.

"I see. Well then, tell us what should we do to prepare ourselves on your training regimen!" Aizen said with confidence.

"I'll tell you after we take our dinner. It's bad to let the food wait us to finish talking." Giyu said.

"Yes!" The two kids responded.

Giyu trained Aizen and Koharu in their physical body for three months after a demon attacked them at their residences. Aizen has the same height as Giyu now and Koharu also buffed a little due to her training.

"Now that you have fully inherited that strength and new body of yours, we're going to start training now using these wooden swords." Giyu said as he takes the two wooden swords on a vase and gives them to Aizen and Koharu.

"Now, attack me, with all you got!" Giyu said in a serious tone.

"Woah! Seriously? We? Gonna attack you with this?! You're kidding. Right?" Aizen asked in a confused tone.

"Why did I became a Hashira if I didn't defy death by myself. Now, stop yammering and attack me with those weapons!" Giyu yelled.

Aizen and Koharu both charged at Giyu who has no weapon on him and dodges bot Aizen and Koharu's slash from left to right. Giyu used his feet to trip both of the attackers and pinning them down at the same time on the ground.

"Your attacks are too linear. Find a way to make your attacks more difficult to read!" Giyu said.

"Yes!" The kids replied in unison.

Aizen and Koharu didn't managed to hit or to land a successful blow on Giyu for ten straight hours. Both of them looked really exhausted and unable to stand on their feet.

"We should call this a day. We will continue this tomorrow. Now, take your rests. I'll take care of the dinner." Giyu said.

"Y-Yes..." Aizen and Koharu replied with a lifeless tone.

"It seems that you're training them to death huh? Tomioka san?" Iguro asked as he is watching them train from the start and was sitting on a branch of a tree.

"Yeah. I wonder also how I could unleash that hidden power that Aizen has." Giyu replied

'Woah. He finally talked at me. What a good way to start a conversation, Tomioka." Iguro thought.

"What do you mean?" Iguro asked.

"The way he slash his sword, he felt some power that makes his slashing grew stronger. I wonder what kind of breathing it is since he mentioned it as the black flames on his attacks." Giyu said.

"Black flames? Sorry but I don't have any information on that one. Maybe Rengoku can answer that question of yours. Anyway, I'm gonna be heading to the headquarters now. Master haven't see you for three months since that demon invaded your home. Maybe you should give him a visit." Iguro said.

"I will if I have some time. Thank you for reminding." Giyu said.

-----------