Chapter Six: Finally

Giyu couldn't believe in his eyes that Aizen has finally awaken the hidden technique that has been dormant in him for too long.

'I wonder what is the trigger for him to unleash that breathing technique? Could it be me who is getting to be killed by Zaneki? No, I saw a mark in his face. What could it be?' Giyu thought

Aizen and Zaneki both collided with destructive power and strength on each of them. Aizen successfully slashes Zaneki's left leg and his right hand before his right hand could break Aizen's face due to his Technique.

"Y-You! H-How did you... survive?!" Zaneki cried.

"I don't know, maybe luck?" Aizen said as he pulls his sword and creates another breathing form of his own breathing technique.

"Inferno Breathing, Fifth Form, Purgatorical Thrust!" Aizen yelled as he points his sword and stabs Zaneki in the body many times like a machine gun.

"Useless! Useless! Useless! Useless! Useless! Useless! Useless! Useless! Useless! Useles!!" Aizen yelled.

'My body... can't regenerate! This boy's breathing... his sword is like... made from... hell.' Zaneki thought.

Zaneki knelt down to the ground with one arm and one leg remaining. Aizen stepped back and looked at Zaneki with pride.

"You don't deserved to be part of the Twelve Kizuki! You aren't as strong as I am right now!" Aizen said.

"H-How dare you! You just got powered up... and then, you now talk trash to me, just like... that huh?" Zaneki uttered.

Zaneki secretly prepares a Technique Deployment attack on Aizen even if he has only one arm and leg left on his body.

"C-Come here kid, end my life now. I surrender." Zaneki said.

"Hah! I think you are now wanting an easy death!" Aizen said as he approached Zaneki.

'I need to unleash the Destructive Kill, Chaotic Golden Punch on him. It will break his body in a funny way!' Zaneki thought.

Aizen stopped for a while before stepping one more on Zaneki and to kill him.

"What's... the matter? Don't you see that... I'm making myself... surrender to you." Zaneki uttered.

"I changed my mind now!" Aizen replied.

"What... do yo-" Zaneki was stopped as Aizen slashed his head while spinning and disintegrating the demon's body quickly.

"Inferno Breathing, Sixth Style, Infernal Spinning Dance of Death!" Aizen yelled.

Giyu looked at Aizen like he is a newborn demon from hell but he can still see the innocent kid that he raised and saved before. Aizen suddenly dropped his sword and approached Giyu quickly as Giyu's eyesight is about to blackout.

"Giyu! Giyu! Hey! Don't die on me please!" Aizen cried as he assisted Giyu to stand up and grabs his sword on the ground and started to walk away.

"I'm not yet dead... Aizen... you idiot..." Giyu chuckled.

"You almost got me there! Damn you! Hahaha!" Aizen laughed as welll after being told by Giyu that he is safe.

"Do you think... that demon, is a candidate for being a Twelve Kizuki?" Giyu asked.

"Maybe. But you know, when I unleashed my breathing technique, I was like the hell offered me their whole power to me. And something itchy grew in my face as well, making me lose control and attack my opponents like I'm on a rampage." Aizen said.

"Hehe. I'm proud of you then. Look, they're Shinobu's kakushis." Giyu said.

"Yeah. Hey! Can you help us?!" Aizen yelled.