Chapter Eleven: Family

Aizen and Koharu both charged at their parents who turns to be a demon and also, the ones who Oyakata mentioned that they should be dealing with. But, it seems that destiny has advanced the meeting between the parents and their siblings.

"Koharu! I'll take care of father! You need to fight mom this time!" Aizen yelled while running towards the demons.

"B-But, I can't fight mom!" Koharu cried.

"There's no time to have an arguement with you! We should elimimate them already! They're not our parents anymore! And neither, they didn't even treat us like their kids!" Aizen yelled.

"Really?! How about I whiplash your throat so that I can eat all of those sweet lingeries in there?!" The father of Aizen known as Hiro said.

"What a nasty demon! Inferno Breathing, First Form, Burning Flare!" Aizen exclaimed as his right hand started to move with an incredible speed that the naked eye can't keep with.

'He's not the crying coward kid that I used to deal with before! Well then, I shall destroy you with this!' Hiro thought.

"Blood Demon Art, Claws of the Demonic Dragon!" Hiro exclaimed as his hands started to transform into huge claws of a dragon and clashed against Aizen's sword.

Both of their attacks created huge shockwaves outside the village where they should meet the demons. The residents of the village started to panic more as they see Koharu clashing her sword against her mom known as Hilda who clashes her axe against her sword.

"M-Mom! Please! I can't fight you! Even if you made our lives miserable before!" Koharu cried while clashing her sword against Hilda's axe.

"Hahahahaha! It seems that you're still the crybaby kid that I always beat up when you always disturb me during my siesta! Then, suffer!" Hilda exclaimed as the strength of her attacks suddenly grew stronger.

'Her attacks are now heavier than before!' Koharu thought.

The scene returned to Aizen who successfully severs the right arm of his father, Hiro. As usual, it regenerated as well but this time, its different. His arm suddenly has demonic marks on it and it has some flames coated on it.

'I can feel the heat on his new arm! This is bad, I need to focus!' Aizen thought.

"You're doing great, Aizen! But... how would you survive against an Upper Moon, that is really favored well by Muzan?" Hiro asked as his eyeballs started to appear the marks of "Upper Moon 2" on it.

"Upper Moon 2?! N-No way!" Aizen cried.

"Yes! Yes! Yeeeeees! Now, are you scared now, my boy?! Well then, if you will stop arguing against my words and orders, come here and I'll make you a demon right now!" Hiro exclaimed.

'G-Giyu! T-This is bad... I am now up against the number 2 of the Twelve Kizuki!! What should I do?!' Aizen thought.

"What's wrong?! Focus!!" Hiro roared as his flaming arm formed into a spear and stabs Aizen's left shoulder who is thinking with his guard off against the demon.

"Aaaaaah!!" Aizen yelled in pain.

"Hahahahaha! Yes! Cry in pain, my boy! If you didn't escaped and left us in our home before, you should be lucky enough to be considered as demons! Because demons, never die and never age as well!" Hiro exclaimed.

"I... I will never, listen to a bastard who claims himself as the best dad in the world!" Aizen yelled.

Hiro gasped for a sudden and lowered his weapons as well. After hearing what Aizen yelled, hatred, guilt, and sadness swallows his soul as of the moment.