Chapter Five: Aizen and A Strange Dream

Giyu's dream

"Giyu... please... don't die on me! Giyu!! I don't want to be alone! Please Giyu!! I love you!! Don't leave me... please!!" Shinobu cried.

"Giyu will not gonna make it." Sanemi said.

"Tomioka san, please, don't die please! Lady Shinobu wants to be with you for forever, please!!" Tanjiro cried.

"Don't leave us yet, Giyu!!" Koharu cried while blood drips in her forehead.

End of Giyu's dream

Giyu woke up suddenly from his sleep after seeing himself being called by Shinobu, Tanjiro, and the others who told him not to die on him.

"Why do I see that dream for the fifth time again? Why does Shinobu always cry for me? Am I going to die soon?" Giyu asked to himself.

"Rise and shine Giyu!" Aizen cheerfully said as he opened the door and brought some breakfast for him.

"Oh, thank you, Aizen. Have you taken your breakfast too?" Giyu asked.

"Yes. Oh, by the way, a letter was sent to me by a crow. And you know, that crow talks! Yeesh what a strange animal!" Aizen said.

"May I see the letter?" Giyu asked.

"Yep, here." Aizen said as he gave Giyu the scroll which contains a message from the headquarters.

Tomioka,

You are about to head west, a demon that is as strong as the Twelve Kizuki is causing a rampage in a town in west. Head there and eliminate the demon or, accompany yourself with some Mizunoto Demon Slayers with you.

After Giyu read the letter, he wiped his eyes and he started to eat his breakfast.

"Aizen, since we have trained as Demon Slayers, do you want to come with me on this mission?" Giyu asked.

"B-But I'm not a demon slayer yet! And why me?" Aizen nervously asked.

"That's the point. For you to be a demon slayer, you need to have experience in real battles and prove to everyone that you have a hidden power within you. We need to draw that skill that is dormant in your body." Giyu said.

Aizen scratches his head in nervous and sweats bullets while thinking for his decision if he will come with Giyu or not.

"Okay! I'm going with you!" Aizen replied.

"Very well. Now, you can leave." Giyu said.

"Yes!" Aizen said as he left Giyu in the room while he eats his breakfast.

'That dream... why is it always that... I have saw it for five times?' Giyu thought.

----------

Tanjiro woke up from his sleep after their battle with the Upper Moon 3 and with the Lower Moon 1. Kanao can be seen crying while covering her face as she is really worried for Tanjiro's situation since he hasn't been awake for 2 weeks.

"Ka...Kanao..." Tanjiro uttered weakly.

Kanao suddenly stopped crying as she heard the soft but weak voice of Tanjiro, who's calling her.