Chapter Thirteen: Eugene Tomioka

"Secrets?" Giyu asked.

"Yes. I have to tell you this secrets because if any of these weren't told to you, you'll be confused on the happenings that might happen in the future." Hagari said.

"Then, tell me then." Giyu said as he throws his sword on a tree and making Hagari scare but Hagari didn't flinched.

"How would I say to you that... you have a twin brother?" Hagari said.

"What?!" Giyu reacted to Hagari's statement.

"Yeah. That sounds weird right? You yourself thinking that you and your sister Tsutako were the only one who were born by your parents? No, your mom gave birth to the three of you." Hagari said.

"If I have a twin, then why I never saw him?!" Giyu asked in an angry tone.

"Take it easy, Giyu. Listen to me. The reason why you never saw him grow up with you is because he was taken away by a demon." Hagari said.

"What the... then why my parents didn't told me, even Tsutako told me that I have a twin?!" Giyu asked.

"It's because for you to understand the responsibilities of being the only boy in your family. Your sister herself has her own role in the family as well." Hagari replied.

"This is crap! Why would I believe in you!?" Giyu asked in anger.

"Reverse Polarity." Hagari hummed as time rewinded in a few seconds.

"This is crap! Why would I believe in you!? What the..." Giyu uttered.

"You noticed something?" Hagari asked.

"I just said that... twice. Hey! Did you do that?!" Giyu asked.

"Yep, I did that. And I'll share my secret to you. Giyu, I am not making myself compared to a Mizunoto ranked Demon Slayers like Tanjiro. In fact, I, myself, can match you Hashiras, even if you all fight me nine versus one." Hagari said.

"And also, I am a Time Traveller. Which means, I travel to other places through time and travel to other multiverses through time. And lastly, I can see your future as well." Hagari said.

"Time... Traveller?" Urokodaki suddenly interrupted as he eavesdropped from the two since earlier.

"Oh, Mr. Urokodaki? So you've been eavesdropping on us, am I right?" Hagari asked.

"What the hell are you talking about? You said that Giyu has a twin brother? But, he never told me that he has one!" Urokodaki exclaimed.

"It's because his brother when I saw his future... aw fuck it! I'll tell it to you then the reason why Giyu never saw him!" Hagari roared.

"Tell me, why?" Giyu asked.

"I saw his future that... he'll soon betray you and kill you as well." Hagari said.

"B-But why?" Urokodaki asked in confusion.

"Because his twin brother loves Kocho Shimobu in the future as well." Hagari replied.

"Kocho..." Giyu uttered.

"So I decided to use your father to fend him away because he'll be soon a psychopath and a murderer soon when he grew up. I don't want to break your future that is meant for you." Hagari said.

"Giyu, what are you going to do now?" Urokodaki asked.

"I... I don't know. I want to see Kocho but... she is now angry at me." Giyu replied.

"Just take a glance on her and ensure her safety. When I saw her leave, she didn't wanted the breakup too. Because deep inside, her love for you is more hotter than hell. If I were you, find a way to win her heart back or before she meets your twin brother." Hagari said