Chapter Nine: Red Spider Lily

After Aizen and the others defeated the Upper Moon Six Gyuutaro and Daki, another problem made them tremble as they cannot found Giyu's whereabouts after being stabbed by Gyuutaro's sickles before he died.

"Where is Giyu if he is not in here?!" Aizen cried.

"M-Maybe, someone took him." Hinatsuru said as she just arrived after leaving the Red Light District.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Aizen asked.

"I saw someone with a blue haori with a water waves designed on it, who was following the two of you earlier. And I wonder if that was your ally or not. So I didn't interrupted." Hinatsuru said.

"What?! So, someone is on our tails earlier?! Then, it must be real that someone took Giyu from us after the battle against the Upper Moon demon." Aizen said.

"But, for now, we should recover from all of these and take care of the injured ones." Tanjiro said.

"After this, I'll find him." Aizen said as both of them started to help Uzui, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and the other people who were involved in the battle that just happened now.

----------

The mysterious man has arrived to his home and brought Giyu to his bedding as he took some medicines from his cabinet and as he uncovers the hood in his head, it was known that it was Urokodaki who followed Giyu and Aizen when they are on a mission in Yoshiwara.

'Giyu, you got weaker because of your emotions filling you up. Because of your love towards the Insect Hashira and those children you adopted. Even your self-proclaimed son, Aizen, just demolished an Upper Moon demon. You get weaker also because you are not paying attention anymore to be a Demon Slayer and a Hashira, but you are now paying attention on how to be a good partner to your girlfriend and how to be a father towards the kids that you've picked up on the streets.' Urokodaki thought.

After three hours of curing and making some operations on Giyu's condition, the patient has finally woke up from his sleep and he finds himself on a familiar house and his body is fully covered in bandages.

"Wh-Who brought me here?" Giyu uttered.

"Giyu." Urokodaki said as he was preparing Giyu's meal.

"Mr. Urokodaki! H-How did I arrived in here? And also, are you the one who's been following us when we are in Yoshiwara?!" Giyu asked in surprise, he only gets a nod from the former Hashira.

"The poison that stucked in your body is now starting to get destroyed by my medicine. But Giyu, listen. I may hate to say this but, you are now a weaker one than I expect." Urokodaki said.

"Weaker? What do you mean?" Giyu asked.

"Giyu, because of the kids and your relationship to the Insect Hashira, your excellent flexes as a Hashira got soften because of it. And you aren't trying to make any resolve of it but you are just making it worse." Urokodaki said.

"I...I can't feel it. But... yeah. I think I lost now my flexes as a Hashira. After I saw Aizen pulverizing an Upper Moon demon and unleashing a mark on his neck, and also, my relation with Shinobu, I think I am weak now." Giyu said.

"I know you want to rest from all of these. But listen, what Sabito told you? You came to me to became a Demon Slayer and never end that work unless you kill Muzan. Now, you are now trying to break that promise." Urokodaki said.