Chapter Seven: Red Light District

Greetings! This chapter is related to the Red Light District Arc in the manga in KnY. However, I will not cover the whole arc and I'm just gonna choose the events that took my attention in the manga and also, there are some changes gonna happen in this story. I hope you enjoy!

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke followed Uzui to not let Aoi and the other Tsugukos of Shinobu will be the ones to join him in his mission.

"Listen here you brats! I am god in here! And also, whatever I'll tell you, you should follow! If you need to act like a dog, you act like a dog! If you need to act like a monkey, then you need to act like a monkey as well!" Uzui said.

"And I'll repeat this once again. I. AM. GOD!" Uzui exclaimed while he acted like he is sparkling.

"God? What do you mean by you are a god?" Zenitsu uttered in nervous.

'This man is really a bad news!' Zenitsu thought.

"You see, like what I said earlier, I am a former Shinobi of our tribe before, the most flamboyant of all! They call me the God of Festivities as well! So better not make any crap against me!" Uzui yelled.

"Oh? So you are the God of Festivities eh? Well nice to meet you, God of Festivities. I am Inosuke Hashibira, the King of the Mountains!" Inosuke said.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu looked at Inosuke with their dumb looks. Uzui looked at Inosuke if he is really being mocked by the boar headed person or not.

"What? You know, you're disgusting." Uzui muttered.

'King of Mountains you say? You just lived in the mountains and survived there like it is your own kingdom!' Both Zenitsu and Tanjiro thought.

"Anyways, what is in the Red Light District that why we need to go in there?" Tanjiro asked, interrupting the praises of their other names.

"Well, someone contacted me that, a demon is being in the Red Light District for so long. And also, I lost contact with my wife. Red Light District is well known for lust for both men and women and its either for hate or for love." Uzui said.

"You mean that place is... a place with prostitutes?" Zenitsu asked.

"Exactly. And also by the way, I know your not gonna like this plan but we are going to disguise in there. Except for you brats, you are going to be dressed in a different way." Uzui said.

"Wh-What do you m-mean in a different way?" Zenitsu asked in a nervous tone.

"You need to dress up and act like girls. Because Red Light District is really known for its place that its filled with prostitutes in there. And I want you to act like one." Uzui said.

The trio looked at Uzui if he is joking or not. Tanjiro started to worry about Uzui's plan. Zenitsu started to tremble as well. And Inosuke started to get angry as well.

"Anyway, there's no time to waste! Let's move!" Uzui said and he disappeared from the trio's sight.

"Look! Its him from far away! I can see him as a sesame seed!" Zenitsu whined.

'He is an impressive one! He didn't make any wind sway onto us or any sound to make him move fast. Amazing!' Tanjiro thought.

"So this is the speed of the God of the Fesitivities huh?! I'll catch you, God of Festivities!!" Inosuke yelled as the trio started to follow Uzui who is really far away from them.

----------

Kanao took care of the tsugukos of Shinobu after their confrontation on Uzui and almost being taken by him. Luckily, Tanjiro and his gang saved them and instead of Aoi and Naho, the trio took their duty for Uzui's mission.