Chapter Twelve: Hagari

Zenitsu flashed around Hiro who still cries in pain after his arm was severed by Zenitsu. Aizen can't do anything but to watch the greatness of Zenitsu's improved First Form. He slowly moves away from the area where Zenitsu flashes himself around Hiro.

'Can't believe that Zenitsu moves in that kind of speed! And also, my eyes can't catch up with its speed. Amazing!' Aizen thought.

"You bastard! Do you think with that speed of yours, you can kill an upper mo-" Hiro was interrupted when his other arm was slashed by Zenitsu.

"Can't hear you old man!" Zenitsu chuckled as he flashed away once again and bounces himself in the area of Hiro. The demon's arm started to grew quickly and he flashed this time away from Zenitsu's sight. This made Zenitsu stop dashing.

"Where did he go?" Zenitsu asked.

"Blood Demon Art, Rising Claws of Oblivion!" Hiro roared from above as his middle finger grew into a spear and charges Zenitsu with great speeds.

"From above, Zenitsu!!" Aizen yelled.

Zenitsu used his Godspeed this time to dodge the attack and making Hiro miss his attack.

"Shit!" Hiro grunted.

"It almost hit me, you know." Zenitsu said as he prepares his stance once again.

"H-Hey, Zenitsu san. How can you use your swordsmanship skill now when you're awake?" Aizen asked in confusion.

"Lady Shinobu gave me a drug that will unleash my true skills to the highest when I'm awake. However, I can only use this drug once a day and also, this only lasts for an hour as well. So I need to use every skill I have to eliminate this demon." Zenitsu said.

'So this kid is only strong using that drug and only lasts for one hour? I can keep up with his speed now that I got my attention more to him. That spoiled brat over there can't make any move because of his fatal injury. I have the upperhand in here!' Hiro thought.

"Well then, Zenitsu. Let's play a game that the two of us only can play with." Hiro smirked.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" Zenitsu asked as his nervousness starts to tremble him.

'I can feel the nervousness in him. Hehehe! This is an easy prey!' Hiro thought.

"I'll call this game, Trick or Die. Whoever does the trick first, makes their victims suffer. You get it?" Hiro said.

"I don't get it." Zenitsu replied and giving Hiro a dumb look.

"Hey! Don't look at me like I'm a freak of nature! Well then, whoever doesn't do their trick first, will die. You get it now?" Hiro said.

"Zenitsu! Don't listen to him. He is not good at explaining things because that stupidity of his is the reason why he lost his beloved for fuck sake company!" Aizen yelled from afar.

"Shut up or I'll roast you!" Hiro roared as he charged at Aizen who looks at Hiro's movements.

"First Form, Thunderclap and Flash, eightfold!" Zenitsu flashed eight times to Hiro to block him and defending Aizen from him.

"Aizen, run away! This is not your fight anymore! Let me handle of the situation. Go, now!" Zenitsu yelled while pushing his sword against Hiro's huge claws.

"I... I got it! Defeat him for me!" Aizen yelled back as he starts to run away.

"Let me tell you this, you shitbag! You're ain't a slayer, okay? Because, that nervousness of yours, doesn't represent a slayer! And since you're a scaredy one, your chances of dying are great!" Hiro roared as his claws grew larger and making Zenitsu weaken.