Chapter Nineteen: One Versus All

After the sudden earthquake surprises everyone, they still continued to run away and look for Muzan as the fortress still shakes after Hagari unleashing it. Gyomei and Muichiro sees Genya on the other side alongside with Sanemi and Giyu who came behind Genya. Kanao and Shinobu can be seen running in front of Gyomei and Muichiro. Mitsuri and Iguro can be seen running as well from the lower portion of the fortress and climbing to where the others have gathered.

"Everyone!" Kanao said.

"Are you all right? And what happened to Shinobu?!" Mitsuri asked.

"I-I need some medicine..." Shinobu uttered.

"Shinobu!" Giyu yelled.

"G-Giyu... you idiot. Why are you so late?" Shinobu uttered while smiling.

"I promise, I will not leave you once again, ever." Giyu uttered while wiping the blood on Shinobu's head.

"Wh-Where is Monitsu?! Kentaro!" Inosuke yelled as he jumped from above, surprising anyone like a jumpscare.

"What's wrong with you, idiot?!" Genya angrily asked.

"I am grateful that everyone is fine, let's make this quick and find Muzan to finish this disaster we are facing!" Gyomei said.

As they are about to run away on the other side of the fortress, the doors of the fortress suddenly splits the group into two. Gyomei, Sanemi, Giyu, Inosuke, and Genya are all sent to the left side while Kanao, Muichiro, Mitsuri, Iguro, and Shinobu were sent on the right side of the fortress.

"Do you think I will let you go through Master Muzan so easily?" The voice known to be the Upper Moon Zero Kokushibo asked.

"You!" Sanemi angrily said.

"So he's the strongest Upper Moon? Everyone, prepare yourselves! This is going to be one hell of a bloody fight!" Gyomei said.

"Hah?! This one is the strongest?! Then how about I'll give him a taste of my Pig Assault?!" Inosuke roared.

"Such an annoying pig. Pigs like you should be roasted and be sold for a good price." Kokushibo uttered.

"Shut up!" Inosuke roared as he jumped into Kokushibo like a driller and Genya draws his gun and fires it at Kokushibo's head.

"Moon Breathing, Third Form, Loathsome Moon-Chains." Kokushibo uttered as he rapidly slashes his sword and creates a huge destruction from the area where Gyomei and the others are standing.

"Brother!!" Genya yelled.

"For you brats who dares to attack me, Moon Breathing, Eight Form, Moon-Dragon wingtail!" Kokushibo creates a single slash that has an enormous amount of power to destroy the bodies of both Inosuke and Genya.

"Dodge!" Genya yelled as he and Inosuke both spinned their bodies in mid-air to dodge the attack.

'Not bad, this kids have some potential. But hell I will let them surpass the previous generation!' Kokushibo thought.

Inosuke's sword now clashes with Kokushibo's sword but Inosuke's blades started to crack because of the mismatched power of their blades. Genya suddenly appears behind Kokushibo and aims his gun for his head but Kokushibo quickly spins 360° to slash the bullet and the gun of Genya as well.

'How did he?!' Genya thought.

'Why is my blade suddenly cracking?! Isnit because, the creator of this sword sucks?!' Inosuke thought.

"What's the matter? It seems that you're overthinking too much on why your blade starts to crumble slowly. It means that my power over yours is way too superior. So, get out of my way, you stupid pig!" Kokushibo roared as he unleashes the Eight Form once again and breaking one of Inosuke's swords but Inosuke flips his body upwards and grabs Kokushibo's shoulders.