12.

The term 'again' apparently meant several times that week. It's always at Taeyong's house, Yuta wouldn't even dare invite him over to his own apartment. Not to mention the high amount of embarrassing things he would have to somehow hide, which would often give him a headache. So instead, he was bent over Taeyong's kitchen table.

"F-Fuck, Taeyong." Yuta already knew how loud he was being, but he simply can't help it. He's almost about to reach his fourth orgasm of the night, and he's one hundred percent positive that he isn't going to be able to walk afterwards.

Taeyong is fucking him hard and fast. His hips slam into Yuta's with every thrust; so hard that Yuta's own hips are digging into the kitchen table and he's positive he's going to have dark bruises on them. One of his boss's hands is currently pressing on his neck, forcing his cheek to be squished rather harshly against the marble tabletop.

"You know how many times I imagined doing this to you at work." Taeyong grunts out, letting out a moan as Yuta tightens around him. "Just the way you stand, partially leaned over the break table whilst eating whatever you had picked out of the vending machine. Or even when you're trying to show Mark something on his computer and you stick your ass out."

Yuta whines, closing his eyes tight as he bites down on his bottom lip. Taeyong had babbled on about things like this before. Told him how much he watches him whenever he wanders into the office room. It really blows Yuta's mind simply because he didn't even think Taeyong really cared about him at all. He honestly thought Taeyong just saw him as a good worker; nothing more and nothing less. Though, Yuta guesses the same could be said for himself, Taeyong surely thought that Yuta only considered him as a boss. Didn't even think about the nights Yuta has had his ass stuffed with his vibrator and his tie still hanging from his neck, moaning out Taeyong's name. It was his dirty little secret. Yeah, it was way deeper than just a crush.

Especially now, after he's had Taeyong's cock in him at least ten times already and it's only Wednesday. Yuta's barely done anything else besides getting his ass filled by his boss. Johnny's tried to hang out with him at least twice and both times Yuta's nervously laughed and blurted out that he had to go and see his parents. Even Hyuck and Mark attempted to catch a movie with him to which Yuta quickly responded with not wanting to be the third wheel, which earned a hard smack on the shoulder from the younger boy.

He really should be spending his week off doing something more productive. Like cleaning his messy apartment or actually going grocery shopping for food he can cook instead of ordering takeout most of the time; but Taeyong's all he can think about. Literally.

"Can I cum on your face?" Taeyong asks, fingers pushing into Yuta's hair, tugging his head back as he presses a kiss to his neck. "Please."

Yuta nods, dumbly, moaning out loudly as Taeyong begins to pick up his pace, if it was humanly possible. One, two, three, hard thrusts angled right against his prostate resulted in Yuta literally sobbing. 

Knees hit against the tile floor rather harshly but Yuta doesn't have the strength to complain. Instead, he focuses on how Taeyong is holding his head back, fingernails digging into his scalp as his free hand pumps his cock quickly. Yuta watches the way Taeyong's chest is rising and falling quite quickly. His lips are parted and his eyes are hooded before they roll back in delight. Taeyong's hips thrust forward as thick splatters of cum land on his face.

When Taeyong leans down to kiss him, despite his lips covered in his own cum, Yuta blinks. What the fuck was he actually doing?