15.

Four days. It's been four days since Jaehyun's talked to him. It's also been four days that Yuta's successfully kept his relationship with Taeyong a secret. He's not really sure how, considering Taeyong pulled him into his office to make out in the middle of the work day; or even when he grabbed Yuta's ass and whispered that he was going to take him out for dinner this weekend. Yuta's just thankful that everyone's too busy bullshitting around to actually pay attention. 

But for once in the last few days, Yuta wasn't worried about Taeyong one bit.

Eyes peer over the half wall that separates Yuta from Mark. The young boy is currently busy digging in the trash can for who knows what but Yuta doesn't mind that he's not paying attention to him. All he's really trying to do is watch Jaehyun. Not in a creepy way, well maybe a little but whatever. All he can spot is Jaehyun's pastel pink hair, bangs pushed to the side to reveal his forehead and headphones covering his ears.

Yuta peers down at his phone, quickly writing up some stupid email to the boy in hopes that he'll respond, which is a task Yuta's already done seven times today and he's gotten nothing back. So with another pointless email sent, he quickly looks up despite knowing that there's no way Jaehyun has even received it yet never mind open it.

His eyes widen and he lets out a small audible gasp, quickly covering his mouth with his hand. Instead of actually responding like a civil person, Jaehyun's got his middle finger up in Yuta's direction of sight, eyes not even looking at him. 

With a sigh of defeat, he pushes his glasses back up the bridge of his nose and looks at the time in the bottom right hand corner of his desktop. The digits showed 11:55 am which gave Yuta a small burst of happiness as it was almost lunch time. It was times like this that Yuta both hated and loved. Some days he would spend lunch with his colleagues in the break room and other days he would spend lunch having a rather heated make out session with Taeyong in his locked office which at times got way out of control. Today was a good day though, he heard Taeyong was swamped with work which meant he could actually eat lunch like a normal person.

"You what?!"

Yuta's face scrunches up as he watches pieces of food fall out of Johnny's mouth as he nearly chokes on his lunch. The pair is seated in the back corner of the lunch room, backs pressed up against the window. Yuta rolls his eyes and leans forward to close the gap between the two, eyes scanning the room to make sure no one is close enough to hear them properly.

"It's not what you think, I promise."

Johnny blinks, fingers gripping his chopsticks tightly. "You're fucking our boss."

Yuta whines, quickly reaching his hand out to cover Johnny's mouth. He feels his cheeks heat up whilst his teeth subconsciously bite down on his bottom lip. "I told you!" He hisses through his teeth. "I know it sounds back but it's really not-"

The other pulls his hand away from his mouth, fingers gripping it tightly and eyes glaring daggers. "But you're fucking him?"

With a small shrug, Yuta sighs. "It depends on our mood and-" he scoffs, pulling his hand out of Johnny's grasp. "It doesn't matter! Just please don't tell anyone, okay? I'm telling you because I desperately need to tell someone."

Johnny raises his eyebrows as a small frown forms on his lips, head tilting slowly. "I don't want to judge you but, I'm kind of judging you really hard right now."

It's not a surprise, really. Yuta knew that this would be the reaction he would receive from his friend. He's went over the many different ways this conversation could've gone and each one had the same ending. It was only natural for Johnny to judge him. For him to raise his eyebrow and spout multiple questions at the confession. Anyone would, but it honestly wasn't what it's made out to be.

Yuta puffs his cheeks out, kicking his feet against the floor gently. "I know so you can judge all you want."

Johnny tilts his head, leaning both his body and head down so that he's looking up at Yuta. "Is it good?" Instead of answering, Yuta hits Johnny on the side of his head, pursing his lips out. "Ow!" The boy exclaimed with a small whine, rubbing the spot Yuta's hand just left. "I'll take that as a yes though."

"Listen," he says firmly, hands reaching out to grab at Johnny's face. "Don't tell anyone. I haven't told anyone but you so-"

"Wait, you haven't even told Jaehyun? Wow, I feel really touched." Johnny smiles, holding his hands on his chest as he wiggles out of Yuta's hands. "Is that why he's been mega pissed at you"

Yuta simply nods, whining as he rubs his own face. "Yeah but if I tell him now he's just gonna be even more mad. We're not just hooking up, Johnny; we're dating."

Johnny tilts his head, nodding as he grins; sucking in a breath. "Yeah you're screwed. Literally." 

Yuta just sighed and continued to eat his lunch, looking up to wave at Johnny who had finished a few minutes before, and left to carry on with his work. The Japanese boy slowly finished the food whilst thinking of numerous ways of talking to Jaehyun without him ignoring him or even yelling at him, and it's scary when Jaehyun gets mad never mind yelling. He stopped mid thought as he subconsciously looked straight at the break room window that overlooks the rest of the office, and made direct eye contact with Taeyong who smiled back at him slightly; and that is the reason behind Yuta leaving the break room a flustered mess.