chapter 2 😚

it's now 6pm and mattia and i just got to his house. we go inside and hang out in his room. we decided to watch big mouth and lay down. he puts his arm around me and and i can feel myself getting tired and i lay my head on his chest.
i hear my phone ringing and it's a facetime call from kairi.
"hello?"
"hey. where are you?"
"why?"
"the boys and i are going to mattia's house to surprise him with a party and i wanted to pick you up so you can come too."
"you're the sweetest. but i'm already at mattia's house."
"what?! why?"
"no reason. i'll see you when you get here man."
"whatever. i love you."
"i love you too. bye."
"bye."
mattia looked at me.
"a party? i'm not in the mood. i just wanted to spend the night with you."
"we're still gonna spend it together. just with more people."
"fine. as long as you're here."
we kept watching big mouth until the boys get here.
we can both hear the front door open. we been knew what was going on.
"PARTYYYY!!" yells alvaro.
i can see mattia just rolling his eyes while he's on instagram.
"where my big boy mattia?" says kairi.
"damn. sorry for interrupting...whatever this is." says alvaro.
"whatever. lets just go upstairs." said mattia.
"where's alejandro?" i asked.
"he said he was gonna be here later." said kairi.
"okay buddy."
we all sat on the couch and watched "It chapter two." i sat with mattia on the big couch and alvaro sat with kairi on the other couch to the left of us.
we can hear alejandro walk in with leila and they walk over towards us with snacks.
"what did we miss so far?" said alejandro.
"shhh the movie is getting good." said roshaun.
alejandro takes leila's hand and they sit next to mattia and i.
as soon as alejandro sits down, mattia gets up and tells alejandro to come with him to the kitchen.
mattia's pov:
"be honest with me. is there a something going on with you and leila?"
"i mean...idk for sure yet mattia."
"buddy. YOU HAVE A GIRL."
"shut up. not anymore."
"why didn't you tell me?"
"because i didn't think it was that big of a deal. leila and i have been talking for a while. i'm just tryna move on and get with leila."
"okay buddy."
"what about you and sarah? what were you doing before we got here big boy?"
"we were just watching big mouth."
"i have an idea. lets play spin the bottle. kairi, alvaro, and roshaun and already asleep. lets play. just you, me, sarah, and leila."
"okay."
sarah's pov:
mattia and alejandro come back into the room. leila and i were just talking about practice tomorrow.
"welcome back losers."
"lets play a game." said alejandro.
"what's the game?" leila asked.
"spin the bottle!" mattia blurted out.
leila and i looked at each other and got in the circle that mattia made.
"okay. who wants to go first?" asked alejandro.
"i do." i grab the bottle and spin it. it lands on the one and only, mattia.
he grabs the side of my face i can see him getting red. he leaned in and just kissed me. we could hear alejandro and leila getting it on behind us. but our kiss lasted for about 10 seconds. i didn't want to let go of him.
we kinda just stared at each other but he grabbed my hand and walked me back to the living room because it was getting too much for us to be in the same room as alejandro and leila.
i got really tired so mattia took me back to his room. he gave me one of his t-shirts and his basketball shorts. i changed and we got in in his bed. he put some music on and he put his arm around me. i fall asleep at around 2:30am with my head on his chest.
mattia's pov:
i've been in love with this girl since i met her. i just want her to be mine but idek how to ask her. she asked if i had pj's she could borrow. i gave her a t-shirt and shorts. i played our favorite song "who hurt you" by daniel caesar and i fell asleep thinkin bout our kiss.

i need ideas for chapter 3 so lmk 😚❤️