chapter 13 😚

it was 12:34am. my cousin's quince just ended. the boys and i went with ale and his family because my mom already went home.
"you guys wanna sleep over?" ale asked everyone.
"yes!" everyone replied.
"ama. ¿se pueden quedar a dormir mis amigos en la casa?" ale asked.
"sí mijo."
we got to ale's house and i went straight to his room. i grabbed a shirt and sweats from his closet and changed in his bathroom.
"what are you doing?" he yelled at me.
"stfu." i yelled at him.
i walked out in his loose ass clothes.
"you look like a bum." kairi said.
"i must have alzheimer's because ion remember asking hoe."
"damn." mattia said laughing.
"are you gonna go to sleep right now pussy?" ale asked me. "let's have some fun since we're all here."
"what are we gonna do? it's 1 in the morning dumbass." i said.
"first, food. second, mattia. you better hit up your plug. we bout to get litty."
"bro, actually though?" mattia asked.
"yeah. i'm down." ale said.
"me too." leila said. "it's been awhile."
"ion do that shit no more." alvaro said. "but i'll be the sober one if y'all need anything."
"me too. ion wanna get fucked up tonight." robert said. "i ain't slick about it with my parents."
"i'm down." roshaun said.
"we are too." said mar and samy.
"sarah?" mattia asked."
"i'm not really in the mood." i said. i just wanted to sleep tbh.
"get her one. she'll be down later." ale said.
ale ordered food for everyone and mattia hit up his plug. i was drifting off when someone jumped on me.
"wake up bitch. we're gonna have some fun and you can't miss it." kairi said.
"get off me whore. i wanna sleep."
mattia and kairi both grabbed one of my arms and pulled me up out of ale's bed.
"wake tf up." ale said.
"fuck all of you." i said. everyone started laughing. "i'm serious. don't call my mf phone."
the food came and the "stuff". ifykyk. ale's parents went to his tia's house with his little brother. he started blasting music.
"you okay sarah?" alvaro asked.
"yeah i'm just tired."
"too bad. we're gonna live it up bitch." kairi said.
i got some food while everyone went downstairs to smoke. i sat in the corner of ale's bed and turned on the tv. i wasn't in the mood for that shit rn. i put on good luck charlie and ate. alvaro and robert came over and sat with me.
"your not gonna smoke with them?" robert asked.
"not now. i just wanna eat bruh." they both started laughing. mattia came back in the room.
"you don't wanna come with us?" he asked.
"not now. i just wanna eat and sleep and maybe idk cuddle with you." i gave him these puppy dog eyes i knew he couldn't ignore.
"i'll be downstairs for a lil bit but i'll be back for you." he said.
"okay."
alvaro, robert, and i just ate and talked. i loved them. we talked about school and soccer for like an hour. they both went downstairs to hang out with everyone else. i thought mattia was gonna come back soon so i went downstairs to go check on him. all of them were passed out on the couch. i was kinda mad about it but i get ale's big bed to myself so ain't no complaints.

i woke up at 9:03am. alvaro was sleeping next to me and robert was near the foot of the bed. i got up and checked my phone. after that, i went downstairs. everyone was still passed out. i wanted to go home because we had school the next day and i had a shit ton of homework. i didn't wanna wake anyone up so i just grabbed my stuff and called my mom to pick me up. she came about 5 minutes later and i left.

mattia's pov:
i told sarah i'd be back in a lil bit. i went with the rest of the boys to go smoke. i hate smoking but there is just something about it that calms me down and makes me forget about all my problems. (don't do drugs please). i was gonna stop after about 10 minutes so i could be with sarah, but i was having fun. i lost track of time.
"wait." said alejandro baked asf. "so are you and sarah back together?"
"yeah."
"yayayayay!" everyone yelled.
"you two, you guys are cuter than those two." kairi said, pointing at ale and leila. leila was sitting on ale's lap and they were just making out.
"stfu." leila said. "you can't even get a girl." everyone was laughing.
"shut up. i can if i wanted to."
"okay buddy."
after about an hour everyone was passed out. i was out of my mind so i decided to try and sleep too. i wanted to get up but i just couldn't. i ended up passing out on the couch.