chapter 18 😚

it was saturday. i woke up and felt someone's arms wrapped around me. i turn to see mattia. i gently got up and looked for my phone so i wouldn't wake him up. i looked around. kairi and alejandro were at the bottom of the bed and my phone was under kai's hip. i gently grabbed it to check the time. it was 7:35 am. it was too mfk early so i turned the other way so i can actually see mattia. he was warm so i put my head by his neck and chest while wrapping my arms around him and i fell back asleep.

i woke up to kairi screaming and alejandro jumping around. i was still in the same place i fell asleep in. i look up and mattia is just on his phone.
"hey." he said after he noticed i was awake.
"hi." i said.
"are you mad?" he smirked.
"yes. why tf are kairi and alejandro so loud? i just wanna sleep." i said.
"fr they really woke me up at 9 just to play 2k. like bitch i wanna play gta tf." i laughed at him and got up.
"noooo. where are you going?" he asked.
"to the bathroom dumbass." i giggled.
"be back soon please. i'm cold."
"okay i promise." i got up to go to the bathroom.
mattia's pov:
after sarah fell asleep, kairi, ale, and i played gta for an lil bit.
"i need her." i blurted our.
"we been knew." kairi said.
"you think she wants me back?"
"i do. she's my cousin i know her best." ale said. "she broke up with mar because she still has hella feelings for your bitchass. she loved mar but she just wants you."
"periodt. i mean me too tho but i'll let her have you." kairi said.
"stfu." i laughed at him. after a couple hours, it was just me awake. ale and kairi went to sleep at the opposite end of the bed. i turned off the TV and climbed into bed next to sarah.
sarah's pov:
i can hear mattia and the boys talking in the other room while i was brushing my teeth.
"are you gonna ask her out again or..?" kairi asked mattia.
"idk. i really want to but idk if she wants to get back with me yk."
"yeah but it's not like you guys don't love each other. it's kinda obvious." ale said.
"fr." kai agreed.
"i mean yeah but i was such an asshole to her. i still feel like shit just talking about it." mattia said.
"you just need to spend more time with her. figure ur shit out yk." kairi said.
"where should i take her?"
"take her somewhere that brings back really good memories for you two." ale said.
"i know where." mattia said.
i opened the door to go back to bed and they all shut up and changed the subject to something about school.
"the project is due tomorrow dipshit." mattia said to ale.
"stfu i'm halfway done stupid bitch."
"hi." i said as i walked in.
"hellooo." kairi said.
"what time do you need to be home stupid?" mattia asked me.
"ummmm like 2:30pm?" i responded.
"it's 12. you guys want food? i'll pay." kai offered.
"i mean shiiii if you're gonna pay, i'd love some food shordy." i said and winked at him.
"stfu." he said as he tackled me onto the bed.
"stop this madness. what do you want from me? what do you want please!" i said as i wrestled his bitchass.
"get the food already." mattia said.
"ugh who put you on the planet." kairi said flipping off mattia. they both mocked each other until we had to decide on what we wanted to eat.
"i want chipotle." i said.
"how about canes?" alejandro suggested.
"no. mcdonald's." mattia said.
"wendy's." kairi said.
"how about we rock, paper, scissors. me and mattia, kairi and ale. okay?"
"okay mom." kairi said.
"fuck you shordy, go. rock, paper, scissors, shoot." i held out paper and mattia held out rock. "suck ittttt." i laughed at him.
"nah again." he smirked at me.
"nope i won fair and square bitch." he just stared and smiled at me. ✨butterflies✨.
"okay i won." alejandro said. "me and you ugly."
"bet you rat. rock, paper, scissors." i held out scissors for a little spice and he held out paper like the stupid bitch he is. "you suck😝." i said.
"chipotle it is boys. tell me what you want." we all told kairi what we wanted and waited for the food. i was just laying down of kai's bed with mattia sitting next to me while ale and kairi played gta.
"wanna do something with me instead of going home?" mattia asked me.
"for sure. what are we gonna do?" i looked up at him and smiled.
"it's a surprise dummy." he grabbed my face and squished my cheeks like a grandma.
"owww." i smirked at him and got up to tackle him. before i could even get to him, he grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the bed while he was hovering over me. we just laughed and he laid next to me until the food came.
4:00pm
we all finished our food and i had to go home to get ready to hang with mattia.
"i'm gonna go home real quick." i said.
"what? why?" kairi asked.
"i wanna shower but i'll be back in like 30 minutes?" i said.
"okay fine. you better be or i'm driving to your house and dragging you out of the shower." mattia said.
"probably not the first time." ale said under his breath.
"anywaysssss. i'll be back in a bit." i said dabbing them all up. as i was dabbing up mattia, he pulled into a tight ass hug. i hugged him back and pulled away. "bye guys." i said blushing.
"byeeeee." they all said.

i drove home and as soon as i got inside, i hear my mom calling me.
"sarah! niña! ven acuí por favor."
"mande ama?"
"help me with the house mija? i have to go be out for a couple days. i'm working a couple extra shifts at the hospital. just clean up for me i need to go."
"okay ama. i will."
"gracias princesa. te quiero."
"yo también te quiero mama."
my mom kissed my forehead and left the house in a rush because she was already late. i was kinda mad because i was really looking forward to hang out with big boy mattia. i facetimed him.
"wassup stupiddd." he said.
"hey."
"what's wrong? you not excited?"
"no i was. my mom took a couple extra shifts at work and i need to clean the house. i really wanted to go. i'm sorry."
"hey it's okay. i'll help you. i'm omw."
"deadass?"
"yeah i'll be there in 5."
"okay dumbass." i said.
"byeeee."
"byeeeee." he hung up and i started washing dishes.

authors note: bruh i'm actually SO SORRY for never posting i'm the worst and i  feel so bad but i'm getting into the next couple chapters so get ready🙈🙈 anyways i love you guys so much ty for so many reads💞💗💝💓💘💞💖