chapter 7 😚

it was friday. i woke up at around 8am. i pick up my phone.
3 missed calls from kairi🧟‍♂️💙
"shit." i whisper to myself. mattia was wrapped around me. alejandro was on the other side of him, cuddling a pillow. i quickly get up waking up both of them.
"get up. we're late boys."
i call kairi back.
"where tf are you?" he asked.
"i stayed at ale's house last night. we kinda overslept. i'll get ready and try to make it to second."
"okay. hurry though cuz i'm really lonely without your bitchass."
"i know you are. see ya."
"bye."
i grabbed my clothes and changed in the bathroom while ale and mattia just changed in his room. today's fit was gonna be kinda special. i wanted to take pictures with the boys after school. (you'll see later :))
we all wore "fancier" fits today. i'm pretty sure we're gonna do sum with alvaro and roshaun.
alejandro and i were already dressed and ready. we were just waiting on mattia. while we were waiting, i wanted to talk to him about leila.
"hey soo what are you and leila right now?"
"tbh with you, i have no idea. i think we are just friends with benefits. i feel like she doesn't want to be more than just that yk?"
"yeah fs fs. have you talked to her about it?"
"nah. i don't want to ruin what we have now. what if i ask her, she says no, and everything would be awkward and ruined."
"you won't know until you talk to her about it. what if she really likes you, you like her, you ask her to homecoming since it's in a week, and then you get a happy ending."
"i mean, shit when you put it that way. thanks nessa."
"nessa?"
"yeah cuz, yk, your middle name is vanessa."
"but you could just go with sarah."
"yeah but what typa basic ass name is that? i can't even make a nickname outta that."
"whatever ale. you better not tell the rest of the boys though. or i swear."
"okay okay."
"you guys ready?" mattia asked us.
"yessir." i said.
we got in the car and drove to school. we made it just in time for second period. i went it my classroom and sat with kairi.
"when you actually try to look good for school."
"stfu. you're literally wearing jeans and a hoodie. why tf are you talking?"
"damn. it was a joke 'nEsSa'. just a joke."
"what?"
"look at your phone stupid."
slime gc 🤮💞
alejandro💛
guys. guess what?
alvaro💝
what?
mattia❤️
what's up ale?
alejandro💛
sarah's middle name is vanessa. i want all of you to call her 'nessa' just to mess with her.
kairi🧟‍♂️💙
i mean, ain't no complaints. i'm down.
mattia❤️
i honestly can't tell if you guys are stupid or dumb. she's literally in this gc.
kairi🧟‍♂️💙
okay? she never checks her phone.
alejandro💛
big facts.
mattia❤️
whatever.
sarah🦋
                           damn alejandro. that was       low. don't bother asking me for anything anymore bitch.
alejandro💛
haha loser.

"i hate you" i told kairi.
"loser."
"okay shorty."
"we're literally the same height. wym?"
"what happened to mister i GrEw An InCh, huh?"
"whatever. lemme do my work."
"that's what i thought bitch."
after second period, i went to my spanish class and met up with leila. we sat next to each other and talked.
"anything new with ale?" she asked.
"yeah. he really wants something more with you than just 'friends with benefits'. he really likes you."
"are you for real?"
"yes ma'am." i said smiling ear to ear. i've been wanting these two to get together since they met in 1st grade.
the bell rang and it was time for lunch. i sat with robert and mattia.
"can we talk?" robert asked.
"yeah sure. right now?"
"if you can."
"yeah fs. cmon. i'll be back mattia."
"where you going?" mattia asked.
"robert needs to talk."
"oh okay." he smiled at me. i kissed his cheek and followed robert to the back of the cafeteria.
"what's up?"
"well, i went to the doctor yesterday and i was diagnosed is anxiety and depression."
"robert." i said giving him "🥺" that face.
"i mean, i figured since you're going through the same thing, maybe you could help me."
"yes! you should come to therapy with me."
he gave me a biggg hug.
"i love you."
"i love you more."
we walk back to the cafeteria and sat back down.
"what are we doing after school?" mattia asked everyone.
"we should hang out on the very top of a big building in new york. we could watch the sunset, bring snacks, take pictures idk. or whatever you guys wanna do."
"i wanna do that." said alvaro.
"yeah." everyone agreed.
"okay. we'll meet after school at my car." said mattia.
the bell rang to go to fourth. i had fourth with kairi and alejandro. mattia's class was on the other side of the school so i had to walk with just these two clowns. i kissed mattia goodbye and we walked to our class.
5th and 6th went bye so slowly because none of the boys were in my classes. but after school, we all met up.
"you think all of you can fit in my car?" mattia asked.
"shotgun!" i yelled.
"aww fuck you." alejandro said.
"sucks to suck bitch."
we all crammed in his car and drove to my house. i grabbed blankets, chairs, and money for snacks. after i got back in the car, we drove about 2 hours to new york but stopped once to get snacks and food. mattia knows a building we could go to.
when we got there, it was already 5:33pm. we all took pics together and posted on instagram.
mattiapolibio