chapter 17 😚

(look at his smile🥺🤚🏼^^^)
"good morning bebe." mar said to me.
"good morning." i said as i smiled and kissed him. i keep thinking about how he has to go back to canada soon.
"what's wrong mami?" he asked.
"i just don't want you to ever leave." i started tearing up. omfg here we go again with the tears. "i don't want you to go back to canada, or samy." he just held me.
"i know but samy and i still got school and shit. if i could skip every single day for you i would, but my momma would beat me tf up."
"i hate everything." i said as threw my hands in the air and laughed, tears still in my eyes.
"even me?" he gave me these stupid puppy dog eyes.
"idk man. you really do be leaving me tho."
"hey hey hey. only for a bit. i'll come back every break to see you. don't worry ma."
"okay fine." i got back into his arms for a little until i heard my phone ringing.
incoming facetime call from kairi🧟‍♂️💙:
i answered.
"tf you want kai?"
"damn feisty much hoe?"
"stfu." i laughed. "what do you want?"
"can you come over? the boys are still here and we wanna see you. oh and bring mariano too. samy missed him."
"awww okay. we'll come over rn. just give us little bit to get ready."
"okay. i loveeeee youuuu!" he said in his baby voice.
"i loveeeee youuu tooooo!!" i said in the same voice. (i love kairi🥺)

"you two are close." mar said with a smile on his face.
"we're bff's since birth. he's like my twin pretty much."
"ohhh. cmon babyy. let's get ready."
"okay."

we got a kai's house about 15 minutes later. i just walked in and i could hear everyone screaming and playing 2k upstairs. we walked up the stairs to kairi's room.
"hey." i said as i opened the door.
"what's up slut." robert said to me.
"stfu." i playfully hit him. mar sat with samy and i sat with kairi.
"where's leila?" i asked.
"idk she's been ignoring everyone." alvaro said.
"oh." i decided to text her.
leila💞
                                        hey! whatca up to?
nothing.
                         wanna hang with us? imy
nah i'm with the girls ttyl
                                                                ight

"did you guys do anything or say anything to make her act like this?" i said.
"like what?" alejandro said with his eyes glued to the screen.
"she's with the girls and she's being dry asfk."
"no we haven't talked to her in days." mattia said.
"then why tf is she being weird? she always chooses us over the girls. they're all fake as fuck and she knows that."
"idk i think it's just weird with us and alejandro." kai said.
"fuck you guys. if i lose her because of you guys, i'm actually gonna kms. no lie."
"shit i'll do it with you." mattia said. i just laughed. dammit i miss him. i know i'm with mar rn but that smile, his sense of humor. mar is amazing, don't get me wrong, but he just doesn't get me as well as mattia does.
"mar? can we talk?" i asked.
"yeah fs." we walked outside. "what's up?" he asked.
"i don't think we're gonna work out. just with you being far away and everything, i just can't handle a long distance relationship yk?"
"i'm really glad you said something. i love you so much and being with you these last couple days have been amazing but i knew it couldn't work." i just smiled at him. he reached out for a hug and i gave him the biggest hug. i felt this lump in my throat because i wanted to cry. not because of mar but just because i haven't felt like myself. i didn't cry tho because i'm a boss ass bitch. 💅🏼
"you can go back inside." i told him after letting go of him. "i'm gonna be out here for a little bit."
"alright. be safe mija."
"i will." i said as he walked inside.
mattia's pov:
"i know they're fucking." i said as mar and sarah walked out.
"she's literally breaking it off with them." samy said.
"what? why?" i asked.
"sarah can't handle long distance. she just wants someone who she can hold and kiss. i mean, that's what she told me at least."
"damn." i said.
"you miss her." alejandro said.
"bitch. you know i do. i was such a dick to her for no reason. she the love of my life." i said as i put the controller down.
"you have a chance now." roshaun said. "you guys gotta be together before alvaro and i go back to florida or i will hurt you guys. and that's a threat."
"stfu." i said laughing. mar walked back in.
"where's sarah?" samy asked.
"she's outside. she said she just wanted to sit out there for a bit." mar said as he sat back down.
"ima get a drink. i'll be right back." i said. i walked downstairs to go check on sarah. i can see she's crying. again. what's new. i walk out and sit next to her on the curb.
"you okay?" i asked her softly.
she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "i'm lost mattia. i'm completely lost."
"let's talk. let it out." i told her.
"i fucking hate you but i miss you so much. you get me, my humor, you know how to make me laugh, how to make me happy. i've been crushing on you since we were kids and you fucked it up. you have no clue how heartbroken i was. mar is amazing but i want you. and i can't have you."
"why not? i'm right here."
"you were such a dick to me. and for what? what was the reason?"
"you got me on my bad day. my dad had just yelled at me for drugs, my mom was being annoying as fuck about us not helping her around the house, and my brother was being a bitch. i'm sorry. i know i shouldn't have acted like that. and i'm sorry for taking this long to apologize but i miss you too. i don't want anyone else. i can't picture myself with anyone else. you're literally mi corazón. tú eres mi chica de los sueños." she put her head on my shoulder.
"tú eres mi chico de los sueños. things didn't feel right with mar. but things feel right with you. maybe we should take some time off relationships but i call dibs on you mi amor."
"deal. shake on it?" we shook on it and i went back inside while she cooled off. i went back upstairs.
"where's your drink?" alvaro asked smirking.
"i drank it downstairs."
"mhmm. that's what they all say." alejandro replied, eyes still stuck to the screen.
"y'all bug. periodt."
sarah's pov:
i went back inside. mar and samy were about to leave because they needed to pack.
"okay we're out. we'll see you guys tomorrow? meet us at sarah's house. you promised to drive us to the airport." mar said flipping me off while sticking his tongue out.
"fuck you." i said laughing at him while flipping him off." i gave him and samy a hug.
"byeeeee." i said.
"byeeeee." they both said in sync.
"i think ima go too." i said.
"noooo why?!" kairi said.
"do you want me to stay?"
"of course we do." mattia said. i just smiled at him.
"ight." i said and i plopped myself on kairi's bed. "i'm staying over idc."
"bet." kairi said. "are you guys staying over?"
"yessir!!!" alejandro said.
"yardy know bitch." mattia said.
"periodt." kairi said.
i just looked at them like this "😳".
"im borrowing your sweats. i hope you don't mind luv." i said to kai.
"go ahead. at this point, it routine."
"fax no printer."
"stfu." alejandro said laughing.
i changed, jumped into kairi's bed and just lied there on my phone until i fell asleep.

authors note: thank you for 111k reads!!! i love you all. i literally cannot. i appreciate y'all so much. i decided to go with mattia since, after all, it is "mattia's gurl". but lmk if i should make another story called "mariano's girl". would you guys read it? anyways, enjoy your quarantine and spend it with your loved ones while you can. 💖💗💘💕💘💗💘💞💘