chapter 3 😚

i wake up at around 8:30, and it's tuesday. we are not about to go to school today. mattia's arms were still wrapped around me and my head on his chest.
"look who finally woke up."
"shut uppp." we both start laughing.
i get up, stretch, and go to the bathroom. i brush my teeth with mattia's spare toothbrush and we both go downstairs to go see the boys.
"help us." said kairi while he stared at leila's bare ass.
"PLEASE." yelled roshaun.
they were both standing in the corner of the kitchen because they were scared to move.
alejandro and leila were butt naked on the floor after last night.
"disgusting." said mattia as he covered them with a blanket.
we all go back to mattia's room to give alejandro and leila some space.
alejandro's pov:
i wake up to find leila and i on the floor naked with a thin blanket around us. she was still knocked out. last night was amazing. we had our first everything. i don't remember everything, but i remember having a really good time with her. i want something more than this. (there's going to be more of them, don't worry ;))
sarah's pov:
kairi turns on the tv and and we watch victorious. yk the vibesss. i can hear my phone ringing and mattia hands it to me. it's my momma. mattia pauses the show so i can talk to her.
"hello?"
"¿donde estas?"
"leila's casa ama."
"¿por que no estas en la escula?"
"tenemos un torneo de futbol."
"okay. adios mija!"
"bye ama."
"you speak spanish?!" said mattia.
"yessir." i winked at him.
"wow okay ms. bilingual."
"shut tf up dummy." we both laugh it off.
"so you're at leila's house, huh?" he winked at me.
"ima get my ass beat if my mom found out i was at you're house. you know that."
"i'm playingg."
"whatever." i smiled at him.
it was already 4:30pm and my mom probably wanted me home by now. i grab my stuff and i was gonna walk downstairs. mattia stops me.
"sarah. where are you going?"
"i'm pretty sure my mom wants me home by now."
"do you want a ride?"
"i meannn, if you can." i smile at him.
"okay then. lets go."
we get in the car and he takes me home. as soon as we get to my house, i gave him a hug goodbye and a small kiss on the cheek. i can see him smiling as i close the door.
as soon as i get to my room, i take a shower, wash my face, and go downstairs for dinner.
"¿como estuvo el torneo?" my mom asked.
"bien pero no ganamos."
"oh okay mija."
after dinner with my mom, i go upstairs and brush my teeth. while i'm brushing them, my phone goes off. it's mattia tryna facetime me.
"hey." i said with toothpaste in my mouth.
"hey." he starts laughing.
"shut uppp."
"what are you doing?"
"getting ready for school tomorrow dummy."
"ima pick you up tmr, ight?"
"okay." i blushed.
"bye amore mio."
"adios mi amor. vete a dormir."
"okay, okay. goodnight."
"goodnight mattia."
i hang up, put my phone on charge, i finally get to bed.