chapter 16 😚

after the party, all who was left in the house were mar, samy, kairi, leila, alvaro, mattia, roshaun, robert, and i. we were listening to music and eating whatever snacks we had leftover. i was talking to mar on the couch. he had is arm around me. kairi and leila were upstairs doing who knows what. the rest of the boys were playing gta on the other side of the room from me.
"hey so my mom's not gonna be home for the rest of the week. do you kinda wanna stay over?" i asked mar.
"is that even a question? let's go mami."
butterflies. straight up butterflies. we got up and i walked over to the boys.
"we're gonna head out." i said.
"what? why?" alvaro said.
"i'm tired. mar's gonna take me home don't worry."
"fine." alvaro looked mad.
i gave them all hugs and was about to leave.
"tell kairi and leila i'm out. i don't wanna interrupt...whatever tf their doing."
"SEX!" samy yelled out.
"ight. we're out hoes." mar said.
"love you!" they all shouted.
mar grabbed my hand and we walked to his car. he opened the door for me and i got in. after he got in he just kinda looked at me.
"what?" i said giggling.
"you're just so cute." he said.
"stop🥺." i said.
"no mamas. you're gorgeous."
i got up from my seat and kissed him. we started making out when i stopped.
"why you gotta be like that?" he said.
"my house is literally two minutes away. we could have a lil bit more fun."
no questions asked he drove off.

we got to my house and i unlocked the door. we walked inside and i turned on the lights.
"welcome to my house."
"it's really nice." he said. i grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs to my room.
"oh shit okay so this is what we're doing." he said.
we walked in and he closed the door and locked it. put my stuff on my desk and he just looked me up and down and bit his lip.
"come here." he said. i slowly walked over to him and he put his hands on my waist as he slowly started kissing me. his lands led down to my lower back. my hands were wrapped around his neck. i was on my tip toes since he was so tall. he noticed and he picked up and carried me to my bed. he took off his shirt and i took off his. i turned on my read led lights real quick and i made him sit against the wall while i sat on his lap. we started making out again and one thing led to another. ifykyk (i'm really bad at smuts so if this tiny lil bit sucked i'm actually so sorry lmfao).

after what happened, mar put his boxers back on and i put on the t-shirt he was wearing. it was around 3:30am and i was so tired.
"you tired babygirl?" he asked.
"very." i laughed.
"come here ma." i got under the covers and snuggled with mar. he put his arm around me and my head was on his chest.
"i love you." i said.
"i love you more baby." he kissed my forehead and i knocked out.

it was sunday at 9:37am. i woke up to sound of my phone blowing up. i stretch and look up at mar. he was still sleeping so i moved his arm gently to grab my phone. it was mattia.
mattia:
hey i know ur sleeping but can we meet up soon? i just wanna talk stuff through. please?
                                 sarah🦋:
                                when and where slut?
mattia:
damn ight. let's go to the park near your house at 4?
                                 sarah🦋:
                               sounds like a plan👍🏽
mattia:
alr.

authors note: hey everyone!! i'm sorry i've been gone but i'm back and i'm gonna try to upload frequently now. THANK YOU FOR 105k readssss! i love all of you to the moon and back! 💖💘💝💕💞💗💗 i need some suggestions so leave some of what you wanna see in the next few chapters. also, should i stay with mar or mattia?