Chap 1

"Alright..let's get going"naib said to Vera.

Naib was a leader to a smol group they called themselves team X,
They couldn't bother to choose a name,Vera who was part of the team and Naibs right hand,norton on the other hand was at the base of the team and he was working there to give directions and find them a place to hide when there in danger,Violeta was the one who made clothes and weapons as well as cleaning and making food,and mike was sending the food and weapons to the others giving a hand here and there.

There mission right now was to hide till morning and make sure nothing happens to the bag.

Naib's POV

"Cmon lets go,the sooner we hide the batter"I said to Vera,she nodes and start following me.

I was planning on spending the night alone while protecting the bag but norton refused and told me to ATLEAST take someone with me...so I brought Vera and because of that I can't hide in tight places so our hiding spot wasn't gunna be that good.

you might wonder why we don't just leave the bag at the base?well the base moves slow and we need to get this bag back to it's owner as fast as we can,we don't know what's in the bag but they offered us a huge amount of money.

So we took the job and...it's harder then I thought.

I found out that another group was trying to steal the bag so we had to stay hidden while wondering in town.

We walking into a hotel and decided to spend the night here since I can't let a lady sleep in an alley unless it's necessary.

Norton said this hotel is quite safe because it didn't have much of a good reputation.

The hotel room had two beds quite far from each other,the walls where quite worn out and dirty in my opinion but I could care less.

"So which one will you sleep on boss?"Vera said to me in a calm voice.

"Either one is the same for me.."I said not caring much.

Vera noded and went to the right bed starting to get ready to sleep.

It was late in the night so I couldn't blame here for rushing to bed.

I put the bag down beside my bed as I sit on it,i was still in my suit but I had no other clothes to wear so I went with it.

I laid down and let the darkness take over me.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes feeling uneasy...I felt like someone was watching us.

I glance over to Vera and saw her awake too,she might have felt it aswell.

Vera's POV

I felt like someone was watching me as I sat up.

I then looked back at my leader,he was also awake,I guess he realized that too..I got quite scared so I got up and walked over to him as he did the same.

We looked at each other and noded.

We need to leave and find another place to hide,even if this was a safe place we can't risk the bag to be stolen.

As my leader picked up the bag I opened the door and start calling norton.

Ring....Ring.....Ring

Norton POV

"Ugh..."I glanced over to the clock.it was 2AM I got up and picked up my phone to see who's calling.

It was Vera...I got quite worried thinking of something happened.

I picked it up and said"hello?Vera what's wrong did something happen?"

"Not really,we just didn't feel like the hotel was a safe place anymore so we left"Vera said on the other side.

"Alright you want me to find you another?"I got up and went to my computer and turned it on to see the map of the city.

"No there's no need,we will stay in an alley till morning,I don't think we will be safe in a public place"Vera said.

"As you wish.."I said as she hung up.

Naib's POV

Me and Vera walked down to an alley we decided to stay here for the night and take turns to watch over night,not that there was much time till morning.

I was gunna keep watch for two hours and Vera the next two hours it was 2:30 by now.

-A little time skip-

It was 4:05 mints i decided to give Vera a little more time to sleep.

Suddenly at the corner of my eye I could see a figure,I turned and saw no one other then people walking by.

I did had a feeling that someone was watching us again but I didn't give it much thought..

I looked closer to the alley and I could make out a shadow of someone hiding behind it.

It didn't take another second as I shook Vera and told her to wake up.

She groaned a bit and looked at me,seeing my worry face probably made her realize that we Warner safe here.

I grabbed my bag and got ready to leave.

Until

"don't move!"

AN:
Wow such a long story aye?😭
I just wanted to say that English isn't my first language so expect many confusing scenes and bad grammar.
And I can't think of many jokes so RIP

I would love to hear your opinion on the first chapter!
Thank you for reading and have a good day!