Chap 9

Norton POV

Damn it!..they want the bag while we want our leader..I thought to myself then looked back at my leader.

It's a life for another how can we decide on this??both will get hurt by any decision we make, We can ignore our leader and still go for the bag but once they find out they might kill or torture him and we can't risk that.

I put my hands on either side of my head clenching my hair,stressed,I felt someone's hand on my shoulder,I looked up and saw Vera with a slight smile,we all know the situation and the hard choice we have to deal with right now.

"Norton.."I looked up and saw none other then my leader and boss Naib,he didn't look as stressed as us,no...don't say it..

"Rescue Aesop..I'll be fine"he put on a small smile while I was looking at him like he is some crazy man,I knew he would say that and I don't want to do it but.."that's an order" an order to kill your own leader?when was that a thing?

But either way we will lose someone..nothing ever goes as planned does it?

Suddenly I felt Vera stand up from her seat and faced the screen,she then bowed down to the screen,we all stared in shock Vera wasn't the type to beg or ask for forgiveness ever.

"Please..we will lose someone by any choice we make..please I beg you..give us another option I'll take it! I'll do anything in my power so please.."everyone an when I say I mean everyone from both the people in the screen and our team members were all shocked from this sudden request by none other then Vera,the same girl who looks like she doesn't care for anything other then herself and her looks,but this proved that she was way more then that.

"Vera.."Violeta said as she held her shoulder and make her stand straight from her bowing position,when she raised her face I saw her tears eyes threatening to fall with her quite whimpers.

On the other side,there leader was in deep thought,while our leader was just looking down a look of shame on his face as if he was the one to blame.

I stood up and stand beside Vera and did the same thing as her,I bowed my head and shut my eyes,hoping for the best.

Third person POV

A few seconds after,mike joined and did the same"please give us another choice!"while Violetta was on the edge of tears.

Naib was feeling really guilty for being the cause of all this,the person who started this hole mess, Naib blamed himself for everything that's happening if only he refused to take Vera and slept in an alley if only he kept on going then stopping in an alley,if only he did things batter.

White put his hand on naib's shoulder giving him a smile.

Jack then clapped while chuckling"such royalty! Such strong bonds! Giving your dignity and everything you have for saving someone!" Norton and the rest raised there head and looked at the screen "Ha ha! So pathetic.."jack then crossed his legs and put his chin on the back of his hand.

Naib have him a glare "says the one who's using a hostage to get what they want" jack chuckled once again"my dear,how exactly can you trust someone whom you never saw nor heard there voice?"

They all stayed silent telling him to continue"think about it,all they show you is a picture or a short video of your friend,all you need to do is steal the bag and bring it to them correct?not only that but they also promised to give you money for it"

"A persons life doesn't compare by money,so why would they give your friend back WITH an amount of money?"norton started thinking about it,he's right they were so desperate to get there friend back that they didn't think much about it.

"For all you know your friend might be the one who's threatening you"Naib growled"watch your mouth!"Naib said.

"Fu fu~calm down boy~ in this world you can't trust even the closest people"

"For all we know you guys might be falling for a trap,he seemed desperate to get the bag doesn't it?giving you a living person and a large amount of money right?its like he needs it as fast as possible"norton listened to every word then spoke "what are you getting at?"

Jack stood up"we have people that can get information in a flash~ and many people around the world waiting for a command,and you guys have useful members that can help aswell"

"Think about it,we are both after the same thing,the same person,we want to keep the bag in good hands while you want to save your friend,we're both after the same person"jack finished by sitting back down.

"Well?"Tracy looked back at the screen"he got a point..what do you say?"

Norton look at Naib"leader?.."Naib thought about it for a bit"well..I can tell that this is a good choice but..I after what you said I'm not so sure if I should trust you,what if you turned on us?"Naib looked at Tracy.

"Alright let's make a deal then,you guys can come here have one of our team member while we have you,or you could keep the bag with yourselves while we talk,so what do you think?"

Naib thought for a bit"Alright deal"he looked back at the team and saw happiness and relief looks on there faces,it makes Naib more then happy to see his family happy.

Tracy then cleared her thorough getting everyone's attention"shall we move then?ill send white to show you guys here to the base,Meet at the tall building in the middle of the city,okay?"

Norton then stood up"yes..thank you again,hopefully this will work out to both sides"norton smiled for the first time in awhile"we will be there at 6 o'clock sharp,does that sound good?"white nodded and both sides ended the call.

Jacks POV

Well that worked out quite nicer then I thought,dang I couldn't tease him though~
"Hey.."I looked down to my right to face Naib,"thanks.."he gave me a small smile.

Why..why did that exactly made me feel...bright?

Well I'm not really back??but I wanted to leave you all with a long chapter till the next time I'm back uwu this time it'll be sooner I think owo.

As always thank you for reading and have a nice day!