Chap 3

I then heard him speak..

"Aha!.."he turned to the wall to see...

To see a couple baby cats and there mother laying down.

".....ah dang it..was all this noises made by you?.."he sight"well Atleast we got the other one...dang I feel stupid"

He pouted.

I was behind the wall that was a bit more further away from the wall he just checked.

I was so relived to hear him go even higher to the other floors.

I got out quietly and ran out of the building.

-End of flash back :D-

Tracy POV

"You got to be kidding me..well I'll inform black to check the area for her while we go back to the base..come back here and pick him up,he passed out I think"I said

"Yes I'll be there in a moment"he hang up and I just sat down waiting for him.

-A smol Time skip-

I heard footsteps getting closer.

I glance to my left to see white walking up to me.

He bent down in front of the boy and picked him up bridal style.

"Oh wow..despite his looks he's actually quite light"he said.

"Whatever lets go.the sooner we get home the batter"I said to him.

He noded and started walking out of the alley with me to a black car.

He put the boy in the back seat,I sat in the front seat,and he took the drivers seat starting to drive.

After awhile we got back to the base.

Our base was huge,it had two floors and pretty big rooms.

We got out of the car and white took the boy out and carries him again.

We walked inside to only be greeted by black quite pissed.

"Your finally back.."he said quite annoyed.

"Ayeee.."white said quite nervous,black and white always went on missions together but this time they put black out of this saying it had to be done carefully,well black was the opposite of careful so we didn't let him come.

Black huffed as he walked away.

White took the boy and laid him on his back on couch and tied his wrists to the arms of the couch.

I then told black to tell everyone to come to the meeting room.

He noded and went off.

-another smol time skip-

White POV

I was sitting down on the couch near the boy we just brought back.

Everyone was in the room waiting for Tracy to do the annousment,Tracy was our leader,she usually picked who would go on missions and they mostly turned out successful so we always did what she told us to,

black and me are not blood related brothers we mostly go on missions together it's always fun when I spend time with him he's also pretty good and fast at combat

jack on the other hand doesn't go on missions that often he's usually the best at making people spill out what ever secret there hiding but then again his ways are gross and pretty scary...he mostly dealt with women but since this one is a man I'm quite curious on how he will do it,probably the same way.

Michiko was our spy she would give us advice and information she learned from easdropping on men while they talked out loud,and find out locations of our target.

Emily was our doctor,whenever we were injured she would help us heal with a short time,she's also really kind hearted.

Emma,was our cook she would make really tasty meals!and give us extra for our missions.

Tracy then looked around making sure everyone was there.

Once she made sure,she started to speak..

AN:
Ah I wonder what they will do to naib ヽ('▽`)/
Don't worry he be 👌👌
_(:3」z)_ I hope

Anyways thank you for reading and have a nice day!